Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alice is on some Walter White quality shit today and is in wonderland thinking she can change something......

"yeah, I've got you down for the white roof, white vinyl, chrome heritage package....let me just get my manager to sign off"
Sponsored

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've already said ManSquatch orders are at back of the bus.
But I don't remotely see how this has anything to do with ManSquatch.

If it did, you'd still be able to see a four-door base with the manual before even being given the option to hover over any Sasquatch-related button on B&P. You'd still be able to add manual and Mid on BB and BD.

I'm hoping this is a temporary restriction, but the reality is few actually know outside Dearborn. Dealers are most likely in the dark until final internal order guides are published.

And don't color those blue accents; take them off and I'll trade you the black pieces from my Big Bend. Same for the HVAC accents.
I feel like they're doing this to get people to commit to purchase the Auto's first because their assembly lines are stacked for the auto's only right now, (?) and then give you the option to order ManSquatch or just manual later and batch them ?‍♂ dunno

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like they're doing this to get people to commit to purchase the Auto's first because their assembly lines are stacked for the auto's only right now, (?) and then give you the option to order ManSquatch or just manual later and batch them ?‍♂ dunno
Maybe - but you'd think if that were the case, they wouldn't give us the option of the stick anywhere else.

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My biggest issue is no rear diff locker on the base.

Ford claims it's available on all trim levels but that's only *technically* true; you have to get the squatch. But that's a whole different beast and adds over 5k.

I just want a base with a manual and a locker....

PDXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In playing with the configurator a little more, it has become apparent how manipulative Ford is in driving the price up or advancing you to the next model just to get popular incremental features. But what did we expect? This is a corporation that needs to get the highest margins possible, but the configurator is a cash-grab just like pricing for snacks in a movie theater. And these interior colors...meh! My gut tells me to wait for a 2022 so that they can clean all of this up.

Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I don't know if/how/where anyone else might be lodging complaints about the lack of package options on the lower models, but I went to Ford.com, and in the lower righthand side, they have the little on call agent helper thingy where someone answers your questions and guides you along..... anyway, gave them my 2 cents as an avenue to get a message across, if you guys are also interested in firing off some messages.

1603819939812.png

1603819952712.png
When you get a live response it will be something like this.

Thank you for your input. We listened and are offering upgraded packages for the the Base model. They're called; Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, and Wildtrack. Those considering Base now have more upgrade options than all others considering Bronco.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My biggest issue is no rear diff locker on the base.

Ford claims it's available on all trim levels but that's only *technically* true; you have to get the squatch. But that's a whole different beast and adds over 5k.

I just want a base with a manual and a locker....
willing to get that will be an option after 2021MY. The only competitor(Jeep) offers this, or a limited slip diff anyway.
Sponsored