Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco Ranch has got some more pics. Badge-less bronco.

Ford Bronco Completed Badlands 4-Door Bronco in Race Red FB_IMG_1601915777972

That grey top is still not doing it for me... I get it, most people might not care since they'll have the top off but I'll most likely be keeping mine on so I'm leaning towards the shadow black painted top. I do like these wheels however! Just need bigger tires for my rig???

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That grey top is still not doing it for me... I get it, most people might not care since they'll have the top off but I'll most likely be keeping mine on so I'm leaning towards the shadow black painted top. I do like these wheels however! Just need bigger tires for my rig???
I love the wheels on that Wildtrak. I'm going two door Carbonized Gray unless it cost extra then not sure. I'm willing to upgrade to the shadow black top only bc the windows pop out. Ford changes their minds tho offer it on the MIC gray I'll stay gray. Which I hope they do since a soft top is not an option in the 2 door yet.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the wheels on that Wildtrak. I'm going two door Carbonized Gray unless it cost extra then not sure. I'm willing to upgrade to the shadow black top only bc the windows pop out. Ford changes their minds tho offer it on the MIC gray I'll stay gray. Which I hope they do since a soft top is not an option in the 2 door yet.

Those do look sharp! Without B&P it's hard to narrow down my final specs but agreed, I wonder what limits them from having that om the grey top.. I was thinking over the soft top too but I just know so many people who have had issues long term with it so its off my list personally.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you in this thread, I think the 33s on that Race Red look small, then I go back to old images of 4 door on 33s (or at least that’s what was assumed) and the tires/ wheel combo makes perfect sense. I wish I could see a 4 door Badlands non Sasquatch before I place my order.
These are some old pics from other pre-production ones:

B26019ED-DFBC-47EA-981A-625B0AED0F33.jpeg

A69E04B5-261D-4514-931B-40BE630757AF.jpeg
That looks so good here, but I'm torn on the side shots of the Race Red. I'm worried that the 33s are too small and the 35s are too much.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks so good here, but I'm torn on the side shots of the Race Red. I'm worried that the 33s are too small and the 35s are too much.
I think 33s are perfect but some do have a funky stance I think it just take some adjustments of the stance ya like. Wether it's remove the fenders for aftermarket or bump out the wheels to a wider stance.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those do look sharp! Without B&P it's hard to narrow down my final specs but agreed, I wonder what limits them from having that om the grey top.. I was thinking over the soft top too but I just know so many people who have had issues long term with it so its off my list personally.
I'm not huge on softtops either. Longevity wise living in the Midwest don't feel winter are good on them! I would take a factory sunrider top if offered on a two door. I always like those on jeeps def handy.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrack...?
I believe it is! Wildtrak yes! I like these wheels alot too!
It's another frankenmule - The badging and trim pieces (black grille and mirror caps, and of course sasquatch) are Wildtrak, but this one has a soft top, while production Wildtrak comes with the painted black hardtop.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's another frankenmule - The badging and trim pieces (black grille and mirror caps, and of course sasquatch) are Wildtrak, but this one has a soft top, while production Wildtrak comes with the painted black hardtop.
Awww great eye! It's a nice frankenbronc! ?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Never thought I dig a 4-door with a soft top. Wow! This is sharp!

FB_IMG_1601914708999.jpg
I just noticed this one has the step too.

I haven't liked how the step looks on OBX, but it looks better here on a Sasquatch. I want to see more pictures of this one. I'm worried about it being uncomfortable to get in and out of a sasquatch without a step.
Sponsored

Last edited: