Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks gorgeous in Race Red, but Cactus Gray with Black top is still at the top of my list.
2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition-Exterior-001.jpg
What other customizations did they do here to make this render look so perfect
Can we get that hood as an option?
Those are definitely 35s
Custom bumper for sure
Appears to be a stripe along the bottom of the doors?
And the fender flares are black to match the top

I want my bronco to look as close to this as possible but still be a badlands trim. Wonder how possible that may be ?
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like it. Haven't read through the pages yet. I'm sure this has been asked and answered. So are the fenders also MIC Gray like the hardtops they look to match?! I'm not gunna lie I wish they would of bumped the body fenders out then trim pieced them like the sports trim piece.
My question too

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So are they going to release tidbits of pictures of all the Broncos that just came off the line to keep everyone busy until they decide to launch B&P? Sure seems that way. Oh and I was 100% on Area 51 until an FJ cruiser in essentially the same color came up next to me...

Ford Bronco Completed Badlands 4-Door Bronco in Race Red 1601829377572

this is just an internet photo, but it’s the color I saw.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I say that because I’m opening my color choice back up. Wish they would ditch velocity blue for lightning blue, but whateves, I might go for cactus or silver. I have to say the race red looks sharp but I don’t think it’s my cup of tea.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say that because I’m opening my color choice back up. Wish they would ditch velocity blue for lightning blue, but whateves, I might go for cactus or silver. I have to say the race red looks sharp but I don’t think it’s my cup of tea.
Every time I drive my Lightning Blue F150, I wish they would substitute LB for VB, but they've given it to FEs only as I presume Ford is getting rid of the color altogether.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like it. Haven't read through the pages yet. I'm sure this has been asked and answered. So are the fenders also MIC Gray like the hardtops they look to match?! I'm not gunna lie I wish they would of bumped the body fenders out then trim pieced them like the sports trim piece.
yeah I’m wondering about the colors being matched/mismatched from the top to the fender flares. I wish the fenders came out more too, but I know why they did it. More than likely the “Warthog” or whateverwill probably have them and the aftermarket will have them as well due to the ease of replacement.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Every time I drive my Lightning Blue F150, I wish they would substitute LB for VB, but they've given it to FEs only as I presume Ford is getting rid of the color altogether.
I think VB looks great in the shade, but in the sun it’s too light. I was looking at a VB mustang GT and I just couldn’t do the bright metallic that I saw in the sun on the dealer lot. But go by on a cloudy day and it looks so much better.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh and my F150 is Blue Jeans and I love that color. I would consider that instead but antimatter is too dark for me. I think it provides a good alternative to those who like black but want something a little unique.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think VB looks great in the shade, but in the sun it’s too light. I was looking at a VB mustang GT and I just couldn’t do the bright metallic that I saw in the sun on the dealer lot. But go by on a cloudy day and it looks so much better.
Exactly. The in-sun color is too light but should appease the Grabber Blue fanatics.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So are they going to release tidbits of pictures of all the Broncos that just came off the line to keep everyone busy until they decide to launch B&P? Sure seems that way. Oh and I was 100% on Area 51 until an FJ cruiser in essentially the same color came up next to me...

this is just an internet photo, but it’s the color I saw.
It's that color called Calvery Blue. I saw a 4 runner in that color once!

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am totally ok with the MIC gray on the Race Red!

96BRO

Wildtrak
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco 1974 Pantera
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Reeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thought y’all might want to see a complete badlands in Race Red!!

@dfresh73 While showing the wife the new Bronco, she say I love the "red". I just showed her this pic, and she said, "Yep. ours will have to be red." :) Thanks for the pic Doug.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@dfresh73 While showing the wife the new Bronco, she say I love the "red". I just showed her this pic, and she said, "Yep. ours will have to be red." :) Thanks for the pic Doug.
I showed my wife and she said the tires look too small, I was like ”noted, we can fix that!” ?
Sponsored