Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Omg now I feel like an idiot!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I just facepalmed so hard the Twitter bird got a concussion......yeah I was around for that...:pretty sure I even went as Tonya for Halloween....I need a nap 😂😂
And you are in SC? I thought it was mostly a MA thing since that is where Nancy got hurt.
Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't respond yesterday. But I made this claim yesterday in Ashley's group. We had a discussion on it. But later in the day, I came back to have hers and mine conversation deleted by the other Admin. Some people hate when others read the tea leaves. Nice call on your part.
I was wondering where that convo went!!! I totally had the same feeling.

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And you are in SC? I thought it was mostly a MA thing since that is where Nancy got hurt.
I mean every girl wanted to be Tonya or Nancy for Halloween for a few years......I think it was like picking your Twlight team (I almost said these days and then realized even that was a million years ago)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was wondering where that convo went!!! I totally had the same feeling.
When I came back from the gym, I had a notification that the comment was removed. But because it was the parent comment in the thread, all the subsequent responses were removed also.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. It's complicated/loud inside ...
Not sure what you're assuming loudness from in anything that was stated in the OP, or from fords email for that matter. It seems pretty clear to me they are including it to reduce variations in the manufacturing process thereby hopefully lessening the delays so as not to lose sales.

No doubt it's inherently louder than a normal vehicle, but this seems in no way seems to be implying that it will be excessively so, such that Ford would consider being out of pocket ~$495 dollars (or whatever their cost is) on every Bronco.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay, so from reading that I gather two things...(?)

1. It's complicated/loud inside so that's why they are including the headliner in order to reduce delays even with the MIC top.

2. Anyone who is ordering a non MIC top get comfy 'cuz we're waiting until 2022.
Good call!