First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't worry, it's only temporary. Except all inflation has been permanent, only innovation has made things more affordable, but money is never worth more than it is today. But don't worry, because the government said not to, and they have a track record of transparency and honesty...

I made half a Bronco value yesterday in Bitcoin growth...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made half a Bronco value yesterday in Bitcoin growth...
Since you brought it up, I've been curious about bitcoin investing.

I personally don't invest in things that I don't understand what drives the increase in value. I only invest in individual stocks that I've researched, understand the market fundamentals, understand what would drive the valuation fundamentals to increase or decline. With individual currencies, you can develop a point of view about the underlying economies, inflation rates, interest rates, and trade in them, but even then currencies have so many other influences such as elections, natural disasters, etc. that can impact value. So I guess, my basic question is, what specifically drives the valuation of Bitcoin up or down?

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cannot devote enough time right now while I'm at work to break it down to the level of understanding I am currently, but there are three significant points, major players are moving to secure the remaining supply of coins, countries are adopting Bitcoin as legal currency of exchange or, in El Salvador 's case, the de facto exchange currency, and it is a store of value, especially for the "unbanked" in developing nations - the decentralization of finances or 'defi'. Other 'altcoins' have various applications, such as NFTs, etc. See 'CryptosRUs' YouTube channel for daily discussions...

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
major players are moving to secure the remaining supply of coins
As I understand it, most cryptocurrencies have a finite amount of coins that are imbedded in the ethos, through the programming. If that amount is knowable (which I would assume that it is) then the estimated cost of mining the remaining coins and the costs of mining the existing coins (primarily energy costs and miners time) divided by the number of coins should establish a breakeven value of the coins. If the current value is significantly higher than that value, then I would expect there to be a bubble.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to be surprised, but at this point with so much bullshit happening I just can't.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I understand it, most cryptocurrencies have a finite amount of coins that are imbedded in the ethos, through the programming. If that amount is knowable (which I would assume that it is) then the estimated cost of mining the remaining coins and the costs of mining the existing coins (primarily energy costs and miners time) divided by the number of coins should establish a breakeven value of the coins. If the current value is significantly higher than that value, then I would expect there to be a bubble.
Bitcoin is capped at a designated limit, I believe that is just over 21 million units. Others are not, or have other goals, like "burning" of Ethereum or entirely different missions outside of core financial concerns,, like Solana is a NFT instrument of provenance... Obviously, the value of one Bitcoin unit has grown over time and at a much, much, much higher rate than gold or the US dollar, which is subject to the ever evolving policies of an increasingly centralized and corrupt private entity with it's own agenda, at the behest of this, currently sovereign government and with obvious and covert agendas of its own... Where would you rather place your earnings, in Joe Biden's full faith and credit and money printing embezzlement racket or a distributed and decentralized network of multiple and varied financial instruments? I've been beating the market like former NFL players ... by trading volatility with a set, automated exit point, I don't hold coins myself. I'll exploit coins as long and often as they continue to be a volatile financial instrument.
Sponsored