Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,
Hoping for some reassurance from somewhere. Placed my order on the 20th. I had a early reservation July 17th.
My dealer doesn’t seem knowledgeable at all. I’ve seen many who have email confirmations. I’ve not received anything. I called Ford to see if they had my order. I was given we don’t get that information from customer service.
This is all I have....

HELP ME!!!!
Ford Bronco Concerned! Placed my order BUT.... 22FB0354-04B5-4908-A23D-556D125A2752
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good to me. ?‍♂ Your order with the dealership looks like it went through just fine.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've read on other posts, it looks like your dealer has converted your reservation to an order. Once your order is "actually" placed i.e. trim, options, color, etc... and that is submitted, you will receive a email from ford with more info and confirmation:
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
Dear Joshua Combs,

Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Bronco™ BADLANDS! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Suburban Ford, Inc..​
A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER
Ford Bronco Concerned! Placed my order BUT.... 1611419701888
IS OUTLINED BELOW.
Bronco BADLANDS 2 Door:
•​
2.3L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
7-Speed Manual Transmission​
•​
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum Wheels​
•​
LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(33")​
•​
Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat​
•​
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats​
•​
334A​
•​
Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular​
Bronco™ SUV deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and based on current demand will extend through the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 2022 model‑year Bronco. The actual delivery date of your Bronco will depend on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your Bronco and email you an estimated delivery window. You will also receive an email when your Bronco BADLANDS is:​
Scheduled for Production — all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.​
Built — your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.​
Shipped — your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.​

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER
Ford Bronco Concerned! Placed my order BUT.... 1611419701888
IS OUTLINED BELOW.
Bronco BADLANDS 2 Door:
•​
2.3L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
7-Speed Manual Transmission​
•​
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum Wheels​
•​
LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(33")​
•​
Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat​
•​
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats​
•​
334A​
•​
Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular​

Strange rims ???

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,
Hoping for some reassurance from somewhere. Placed my order on the 20th. I had a early reservation July 17th.
My dealer doesn’t seem knowledgeable at all. I’ve seen many who have email confirmations. I’ve not received anything. I called Ford to see if they had my order. I was given we don’t get that information from customer service.
This is all I have....

HELP ME!!!!
22FB0354-04B5-4908-A23D-556D125A2752.png
Ask your dealer to send you a Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) that confirms how your order is equipped (e.g., year, body code, trim, color, options).

Last edited:

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they're the optional wheels, it's the graphic from Ford that makes them look wonky.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your picture literally has an order date and an order number??

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your picture literally has an order date and an order number??
that means nothing when your dealer converts your reservation to an order without your consent. That is what my dealership did to me.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All,
This is all I have....

HELP ME!!!!
Ford Bronco Concerned! Placed my order BUT.... 3ornjPteRwwUdSWifC
I ordered on Wednesday 1/20, and my Ford account has the same In-Store order. Nothing from Ford yet. I think @JAC is correct. I think we are good but just waiting on the dealer.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey All,
This is all I have....

HELP ME!!!!
Ford Bronco Concerned! Placed my order BUT.... 3ornjPteRwwUdSWifC
My FordPass updated as you have shown. I received an email from FORD that night and again 2 days later Thanking me for the order. From your DEALER you should have asked for a initial copy of the order when you were there. Get it. In about 2 days they get a detailed coded copy of your order, shows all options coding. Ask them to send a copy of it to you and then verify that it is 100% correct.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on Wednesday 1/20, and my Ford account has the same In-Store order. Nothing from Ford yet. I think @JAC is correct. I think we are good but just waiting on the dealer.
True, My account on Ford still shows In-store order. Not worried about that as I've received the confirmation from Ford and I have copies of the submitted order from my dealer.

OP
OP
Drvmustangs

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you All! I’ll have to reach my dealer and ask if they actually submitted to Ford then.
I figure if they did I would have a email saying confirmed by Ford.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True, My account on Ford still shows In-store order. Not worried about that as I've received the confirmation from Ford and I have copies of the submitted order from my dealer.
I haven’t received anything from Ford other than a preview order summary from the dealership when I placed the order with them. I guess it would be the build sheet with the cost of the vehicle.
Sponsored