PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Owned a 2013 Unlimited for 5-years. It was a great SUV and I never encountered a problem.

The only Wrangler I truly want is the 392 V8. Jeep makes about 6k a year and 2023 may be it’s final year of production. It’s a totally different animal and that Hemi 6.4L rumble puts a grin on every owners face when they get behind the wheel.
Yep, no substitute for cubic inches. Lots up in here would give their left nut for a V8 Bronco...
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I'm a day 4 reservation holder, switched to Granger in the fall of 2020, and have been waiting ever since for my manual trans Basesquatch 2 door with aux switches and modular bumper. Well, I got impatient and ordered a '22 Rubicon 2 door from Granger and have been driving it since the first part of March. All I can say is....

I want my Bronco!!! :cry:

Sure the Rubicon is kind of fun to drive, has all the bells and whistles that my Bronco won't have, but it just isn't the same! Just like every other Jeep that's been around for decades, they are everywhere and just kind of boring to me anymore. Gimme that simple interior, no dual zone, no heated seats/steering wheel, no fancy UConnect android audio, no Alpine sub sound system, etc. that this Jeep has.....I just want that beautiful 2 door Sasquatch Race Red Bronco that I still dream about every day!

So, for all those still waiting don't fall into temptation, it's just not the same! It's like I settled for the ugly girl at the dance instead of getting the beauty that I've been eyeballing all along!

That is all 🙃
You could have gotten a base Wrangler without all those extras, I think some base models even still come with manual windows?

In the end Wrangler or Bronco, it's what you do with the vehicle that will spell excitement or boredom. Personally I don't think either is all that exciting on pavement, that's not really their forte.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dont agree. The rubicon is a great looking vehicle that can out perform the bronco on how i use it. Going to the store. I take the bronco. Going to see friends. I take the bronco. Going on some sideways rocky tip my ass over stuff. I take the rubicon. I would not buy a jeep as a daily and never had. I bought my bronco to get places that would possibly need 4 wheel drive and not be tired from driving home.
I will take my Bronco on some sideways and tip my ass over Moab stuff Rubicon trail coming this July.
Ford Bronco Confessions of a '22 Rubicon owner..... IMG_1454

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I'm a day 4 reservation holder, switched to Granger in the fall of 2020, and have been waiting ever since for my manual trans Basesquatch 2 door with aux switches and modular bumper. Well, I got impatient and ordered a '22 Rubicon 2 door from Granger and have been driving it since the first part of March. All I can say is....

I want my Bronco!!! :cry:

Sure the Rubicon is kind of fun to drive, has all the bells and whistles that my Bronco won't have, but it just isn't the same! Just like every other Jeep that's been around for decades, they are everywhere and just kind of boring to me anymore. Gimme that simple interior, no dual zone, no heated seats/steering wheel, no fancy UConnect android audio, no Alpine sub sound system, etc. that this Jeep has.....I just want that beautiful 2 door Sasquatch Race Red Bronco that I still dream about every day!

So, for all those still waiting don't fall into temptation, it's just not the same! It's like I settled for the ugly girl at the dance instead of getting the beauty that I've been eyeballing all along!

That is all 🙃
the ugly girl well give you sex and you might never have sex with the beauty

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The less pretty girl might be beautiful on the inside,and she might have a cute sister or friend. Keep both jeep and bronco for the win.

Sponsored

ElPasoBronc

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We own both. Wrangler is hers, Bronco is mine.
Literally the only place the Wrangler outperforms it in my opinion is crawling over rocks slowly.

When it comes to every other facet of off-roading and daily driving, we take the Bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking forward to eventually getting my Bronco as well, but I think you guys are putting it way too high up on a pedestal. It's just a vehicle.

Had it not been for Covid, (and Ford's debacle) there would be a crap ton more Broncos out on the road just like wranglers.

Tesla's used to be a thing, but now I can count 25 of them driving from in and out hamburgers back to my house.

I tend to pass 3-5 Broncos taking my kid to school. Broncos will be no different, And the grass is always greener.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re right about Wranglers. Here in FL gulf coast they are EVERYWHERE.
want pics from Jeep Beach? Its like Baskin Robins, 32 flavors of Jeep, get numb to it later on. That said, if I had to get a family vehicle, I’d keep my girl and then get a Daddiator as they’re dubbed

your Sasquatch will arrive, dont fret Adam, youre gonna love her

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, no substitute for cubic inches. Lots up in here would give their left nut for a V8 Bronco...
Does it have to be mine? Will they ask questions like the blood bank?

BeechAV8R

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Trophy Truck 7.0L LSX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I only have a cursory understanding of the current Ford V8 offerings. Which V8 would be the
best fit for the Bronco? I know the Coyote V8 has very wide physical dimensions because of the DOHC design. Would it physically fit the Bronco engine bay?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Broncos will be everywhere come Fall 2022. Where I live in Milton GA they have quickly become the suburban mom vehicle, no diss bc I still like the look.
Had I not been on a chip hold since Feb I’d be driving mine now and loving it. With that said, I’m aggressively looking for ‘21 Rubicon Unlimited with the Sky One Touch roof.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dont agree. The rubicon is a great looking vehicle that can out perform the bronco on how i use it. Going to the store. I take the bronco. Going to see friends. I take the bronco. Going on some sideways rocky tip my ass over stuff. I take the rubicon. I would not buy a jeep as a daily and never had. I bought my bronco to get places that would possibly need 4 wheel drive and not be tired from driving home.
I’m leaning towards ‘21 Rubicon bc my Bronco is on a never ending chip hold. How’s the Rubicon for daily driver and on 6hr trips to beach?

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m leaning towards ‘21 Rubicon bc my Bronco is on a never ending chip hold. How’s the Rubicon for daily driver and on 6hr trips to beach?
My rubicon is 15 with lift and MT tires. I’ll only do up to 2 hours one way. But, my son and daughter use it to go to beach and big bear. I feel confident they are safe. I trained them how to drive. My brother is running a 2020 rubicon with 37 tires. He goes everywhere with it. He said he’d take it to Utah from SoCal. If you keep it stock. You will be fine. Just know that I would never speed test my JK. Once I had 1000 miles on my bronco, I ran it to 100mph. It ran fine, but 10 and 2 and don’t plan on doing it again. Maybe wait a bit longer for the bronco. I love how it handles.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I only have a cursory understanding of the current Ford V8 offerings. Which V8 would be the
best fit for the Bronco? I know the Coyote V8 has very wide physical dimensions because of the DOHC design. Would it physically fit the Bronco engine bay?
Godzilla 7.3L is considerably narrower than a Coyote but larger by 2.3L or, put another way, larger by one Bronco base engine 😁
Sponsored