First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I second guessed my order and caved to my fear of regrets when I roll up on another Bronco. II was pretty much settled on the BL with 33’s and upgraded wheels - no towing package. Thinking I could upgrade later if I wanted to. I was down in the desert over the weekend and was checking tire sizes on Jeeps left and right and really liked the looks of the 35s better. I know myself and it would take me years before I convince myself to spend money on any upgrades. So I changed my order to a BL, Sasquatched, High package, Towing package.

Now I have to decide on lights. Same thing going through my head that I can add lights cheaper after market, but will I?
I’ll search light bar threads thinking I would prefer one on the bumper vs. roof.
Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have installed a lift lights and a winch on vehicles I have owned in the past. Getting Sasquatch from Ford is totally worth it. Lights and the winch are not to hard to do. But it would make it easy if Ford did that too.

You have an awesome Bronco coming !

Deleted member 16780

I used to run around anza and cleveland nat forest in my factory wrangler sport's tires back in early oughts. My friend's Tacoma got stuck in some trailside sand piles after he went off the path on some flats in anza. 35's might have saved him, but my other friend's Landcruiser did instead. if you're going to ocotillo... yeah, that's all **** measuring there and some serious 4x4 aficionados with tricked out rides. Anyone would feel shame coming from there lol

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second guessed my order and caved to my fear of regrets when I roll up on another Bronco. II was pretty much settled on the BL with 33’s and upgraded wheels - no towing package. Thinking I could upgrade later if I wanted to. I was down in the desert over the weekend and was checking tire sizes on Jeeps left and right and really liked the looks of the 35s better. I know myself and it would take me years before I convince myself to spend money on any upgrades. So I changed my order to a BL, Sasquatched, High package, Towing package.

Now I have to decide on lights. Same thing going through my head that I can add lights cheaper after market, but will I?
I’ll search light bar threads thinking I would prefer one on the bumper vs. roof.
I’m going SAS BL too. If you’re like me, you’re really excited to get this thing...so get the one that you really want!

Side note: you definitely won’t look like a weak man on 35s haha

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look of light bars or old school lights on top, but I am sure I won't like the wind noise, so not getting that. Chances that I'll NEED extra lights are slim to none anyways, I expect the LED lights on my BL to be plenty bright. Maybe I'll add some pods pointing to the sides someday, so far I can't envision any reason of needing them. But I'll have 6 switches to hook them up to, so there's that :-D
My BL will be 'squatched no question. Will I ever use it to it's full potential? Doubtful, but I also won't have to flog myself for not getting this or that. Most likely the last car I'll ever buy, so I'm getting what I want, all of it.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice move with Sas! I would wait on the lights. They’ll be cheaper aftermarket and are super easy to install. Plus, you will like doing stuff to your Bronco on your own.

Also, if you think your looking a lot of possible mods now (like lights and stuff), just wait til it’s in your driveway. You’ll be searching for mods every day - lights, tow hook receiver covers, different color trail sights, different antenna, and tons-o-aftermarket parts. You will come to find that once you have your Bronco and start seeing what people do to theirs on this forum - owning and modding your Bronco will become addictive (and expensive).

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was even weaker than you! I went from BL mid, then to what you upgraded, and threw in the lights too. But I’m happy I did. 😂

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Good choice.

I hope I don't come across as a snob here.... I see people talk about budget and how X puts them past it.

5k extra, as a marker, is what? An extra $100 added to your payment on average?

For a lot of people, that would be buying a new vehicle like this, that's nothing. Especially if you sit down and look at the BS you probably spend that on every month.

IMO spend the extra, have it under warranty, and leave the dealer with a grin bc you got exactly what you wanted.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good call the squatch is a good deal,f the lights you can do that anytime in a couple of hrs👍
Edit i almost went weaker at dealer i told him put me down for the 2.7, then i had nightmares and called at 7am and changed back to 2.3 manual.
I hate autos but thought i would get it quicker🙈

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit i almost went weaker at dealer i told him put me down for the 2.7, then i had nightmares and called at 7am and changed back to 2.3 manual.
I hate autos but thought i would get it quicker🙈
I think you have a lot of company, the thought of the 2.7 or the manual at the moment of ordering. You eventually made the right decision and got the manual. I had the 'pause' as well. Changed color choices too, in my case.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I second guessed my order and caved to my fear of regrets when I roll up on another Bronco. II was pretty much settled on the BL with 33’s and upgraded wheels - no towing package. Thinking I could upgrade later if I wanted to. I was down in the desert over the weekend and was checking tire sizes on Jeeps left and right and really liked the looks of the 35s better. I know myself and it would take me years before I convince myself to spend money on any upgrades. So I changed my order to a BL, Sasquatched, High packaGe
I took a very long time to come around to the Sasquatch as well. Not only the wheels and tires but with the 4.7 gears it'll be better suited for you. And regearing these days is more expensive than it was last time I was into cars. Though I myself don't have much desire for the Sasquatch tires.