Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second guessed my order and caved to my fear of regrets when I roll up on another Bronco. II was pretty much settled on the BL with 33’s and upgraded wheels - no towing package. Thinking I could upgrade later if I wanted to. I was down in the desert over the weekend and was checking tire sizes on Jeeps left and right and really liked the looks of the 35s better. I know myself and it would take me years before I convince myself to spend money on any upgrades. So I changed my order to a BL, Sasquatched, High package, Towing package.

Now I have to decide on lights. Same thing going through my head that I can add lights cheaper after market, but will I?
I’ll search light bar threads thinking I would prefer one on the bumper vs. roof.
You almost got me, muthafukkaaaaa! I even had @DealerInsider price out a BL, SAS, 2.7
it was a great price. But Now I'm looking at DIOs and figure I'll just trust in Ford and the 2.3 with aftermarket fun in future years.
Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You almost got me, muthafukkaaaaa! I even had @DealerInsider price out a BL, SAS, 2.7
it was a great price. But Now I'm looking at DIOs and figure I'll just trust in Ford and the 2.3 with aftermarket fun in future years.
2.3 with FP tune for 300+ hp

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I second guessed my order
So I changed my order to a BL, Sasquatched, High package, Towing package.

Now I have to decide on lights. Same thing going through my head that I can add lights cheaper after market, but will I?
I did the same but opted for the WT LUX and threw off the pod lights (KC has much better) and side tube as AM will have much better too.

But, like you, if I didn't order that SAS 35's right away I'd sit there and talk myself out for probably years

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If that was what I was looking for I'd jump on the SAS package in a heart beat. I would be surprised if you could do aftermarket at that price, and it will done when you drive off the dealers lot. No trying to find the parts, no looking for the right installer, and no waiting for it to be finished. It's done, and done right at the factory ready for you to go out and play.

I was in the same boat with a couple other options for my Bronco. I knew if I didn't go ahead and order them I would be pissed at myself latter on. So, they will be ordered when the dealer calls. You did good.
Sponsored