Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all, I've been trying to pinpoint what it means when my rig shows up on the dealers website as well as cars.com.

From what I've gathered, I initially determined that since Ford auto updates the dealer's website for new orders, after calling a bunch of dealerships, it means it's in transit or has been delivered.

Can anyone confirm the meaning behind this?
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummer man, they are selling your ride.

ā€œMy dealer saidā€ (drink shot) all vehicles hit the web, even the ones that are already spoken for. It also helps them generate phone calls.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer man, they are selling your ride.

ā€œMy dealer saidā€ (drink shot) all vehicles hit the web, even the ones that are already spoken for. It also helps them generate phone calls.
Lol I'd end up in jail. Right, that's my suspicion, but I want to know if it's an indicator for where it's at in the process since the trackers aren't the most reliable.

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might not be all bad. I thought originally it was dealer stock when the dealership I ordered from started getting dozens on their website. Called in and said they are all reserved and spoken for but EVERY vehicle ends up on their website regardless of reservation or not.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might not be all bad. I thought originally it was dealer stock when the dealership I ordered from started getting dozens on their website. Called in and said they are all reserved and spoken for but EVERY vehicle ends up on their website regardless of reservation or not.
Right. I had called in to see if it was stock and wonder if any of the customers walked... kind of testing the waters, per se. But now I'm even more lost since my ETA was pushed back, yet the vehicle still shows on the dealer site and cars.com. :unsure:

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Revisiting a thread here:
Tracking for remaining MY21 builds

That post is from October 12, with a screen grab of my dealer's site showing my Bronco as "In Stock". It was there before that date, but that's the only post I made of it.

It was built on 10/07, just 5 days prior. It did not arrive at my dealership until 10/25. Either way, there's no way it was in stock on 10/12 :). I would take their site info with a grain of salt. The same for the expected arrival date. Mine was originally 10/30, then 11/5, and then it showed up on 10/25. I would check with the dealer starting about a week before the expected arrival date to check to see if it arrived.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Revisiting a thread here:
Tracking for remaining MY21 builds

That post is from October 12, with a screen grab of my dealer's site showing my Bronco as "In Stock". It was there before that date, but that's the only post I made of it.

It was built on 10/07, just 5 days prior. It did not arrive at my dealership until 10/25. Either way, there's no way it was in stock on 10/12 :). I would take their site info with a grain of salt. The same for the expected arrival date. Mine was originally 10/30, then 11/5, and then it showed up on 10/25. I would check with the dealer starting about a week before the expected arrival date to check to see if it arrived.
Thanks for the info! All good stuff to know.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR, ā€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any incoming vehicle automatically loads onto the dealer website until the website manager ā€œhidesā€ it. Your dealer is also probably just trying get some phone call traffic to maybe get someone in the store

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any incoming vehicle automatically loads onto the dealer website until the website manager ā€œhidesā€ it. Your dealer is also probably just trying get some phone call traffic to maybe get someone in the store
Yeah makes sense. Iā€™m just curious at what point does that happen; When itā€™s scheduled, produced, shipped, delivered??

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR, ā€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah makes sense. Iā€™m just curious at what point does that happen; When itā€™s scheduled, produced, shipped, delivered??
Once itā€™s shipped

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once itā€™s shipped
Fascinating if true. Iā€™ve been trying to pinpoint the status of my bronco because the trackers arenā€™t very liable. I was surprised to find the configuration online and thought to myself thereā€™s a reason for that.
Sponsored