First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Guys. Just joined this forum. In looking at the new Ford configurator, I do not see options for the various roof configurations previously mentioned (4 pc roof etc). Is there not a choice for the roof? Also, are the doors removeable on all Bronco's? I do not see an option to specify removeable doors but thought they only applied to certain models or were optional.
Thanks!
Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Removable doors are standard across the lineup.

Roof options is a sticky subject. I've not been following closely as I'm sticking with the standard MIC roof on my 2 door BL. Going to wait and see what options come in the aftermarket, or just go back to ford parts. I don't want a body colored roof.

EDIT: Added "2 door" for clarity.

Last edited:

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Guys. Just joined this forum. In looking at the new Ford configurator, I do not see options for the various roof configurations previously mentioned (4 pc roof etc). Is there not a choice for the roof? Also, are the doors removeable on all Bronco's? I do not see an option to specify removeable doors but thought they only applied to certain models or were optional.
Thanks!
Lot's of threads about the top options. This will get you started.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dular-hardtop-will-be-late-availability.7169/
Sponsored