First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't take credit for discovering this but if you want to get confirmation of your build date directly from Ford use the Chat tool at https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ of course you will need your order # and VIN. It got confirmation in less than 2mins, of my build date. It does not guarantee the date won't slip but its a great tool to verify build date without the hassle of involving your sales rep.

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 1634822812575

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat Build Date chat
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! Is your order number four alphanumeric digits?
I saw that on my build sheet, and I had to do the math; I figgered it'd be about 15 digits.
Four alpha digits gives about four million permutations, I think.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! Is your order number four alphanumeric digits?
I saw that on my build sheet, and I had to do the math; I figgered it'd be about 15 digits.
Four alpha digits gives about four million permutations, I think.
If you're talking about the "Order Code" on the Order Summary sheet provided to you by your dealer, it doesn't mean anything...

...it is dealer specific and there is an auto-generated alpha-numeric number, but the dealer is free to change it to something else when the order is placed. So they can either just keep it autogenerated, or they can use it to internally code something (one example would be changing it to the order holder's initials, or the salesperson's initials, etc).

"Order NUMBER" is the actual 8-digit reservation/order number provided to you by Ford. You can find it in your Ford.com profile.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order number is four digits. Can confirm.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're talking about the "Order Code" on the Order Summary sheet provided to you by your dealer, it doesn't mean anything...
Not so sure about that. The Order Code on top of my DORA sheet is the one I have use one the Track Order link in the Ford VIN email and it is required to use the 6g Tracker as well.

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 1634824487023

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not so sure about that. The Order Code on top of my DORA sheet is the one I have use one the Track Order link in the Ford VIN email and it is required to use the 6g Tracker as well.

1634824487023.png
I mean to say, the "Order Code" is dealer-specific and the letters and numbers don't mean anything specific to Ford... even if it's what Ford CS and the order trackers need to help look up the build info.

The OP used the term "Order Number".... but that is a separate thing that does mean something specific to Ford and is found elsewhere... but not what they use to track things.

I guess I was just trying to clarify things but ended up just confusing them further.

;)

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Worked for me and is the same info i have :)
I will admit though, that when he asked me to hold i had a low key anxiety attack.
Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 1634824916397

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't take credit for discovering this but if you want to get confirmation of your build date directly from Ford use the Chat tool at https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ of course you will need your order # and VIN. It got confirmation in less than 2mins, of my build date. It does not guarantee the date won't slip but its a great tool to verify build date without the hassle of involving your sales rep.
Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 1634824916397

Awesome, thank you, Anthony also helped me out too.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 8.02.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 8.06.36 AM.png

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, I have done this a couple of times with just my VIN. They didn't ask for my order number.
I've done the same with just my VIN. They didn't ask for the order number.

Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none...sold when my bronco was verified "produced"
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But does it work for DM refugees????
Sponsored