Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you're talking about the "Order Code" on the Order Summary sheet provided to you by your dealer, it doesn't mean anything...

...it is dealer specific and there is an auto-generated alpha-numeric number, but the dealer is free to change it to something else when the order is placed. So they can either just keep it autogenerated, or they can use it to internally code something (one example would be changing it to the order holder's initials, or the salesperson's initials, etc).

"Order NUMBER" is the actual 8-digit reservation/order number provided to you by Ford. You can find it in your Ford.com profile.
I donā€™t have a vin. On chat today I gave him that 4 digit code and my dealers name. Told me I did have a order submitted. I wasnā€™t sure my dealer actually put it in.
Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco is not a "Performance" vehicle according to my encounter.

11/1 pushed to 11/8 according to my salesguy.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even though itā€™s 4 days before scheduled production (11/1), ford bronco customer service says production week has been pushed to 11/8.. I donā€™t know why I thought this production date would stick. Such bad business idk know what to say. Obviously the product is dope, but what an absolute cluster fuck. Wondering if my vin will even hold up.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though itā€™s 4 days before scheduled production (11/1), ford bronco customer service says production week has been pushed to 11/8.. I donā€™t know why I thought this production date would stick. Such bad business idk know what to say. Obviously the product is dope, but what an absolute cluster fuck. Wondering if my vin will even hold up.
I fear this as well, with a build week of 11/15, after being pushed to '22 7 weeks prior. Every day I expect an email telling me oops, we were wrong, the VIN we gave you is no longer valid you really are pushed to '22 this time.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who wants a Thanksgiving Bronco... ;)

Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I fear this as well, with a build week of 11/15, after being pushed to '22 7 weeks prior. Every day I expect an email telling me oops, we were wrong, the VIN we gave you is no longer valid you really are pushed to '22 this time.
As expected pushed fucking back again. 11/1 just got email about moving to 11/8ā€¦.at least it wasnā€™t ā€œ hereā€™s your MY 22, and like it.ā€

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 1635471405467