Sponsored

Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order?

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,
Given the reservation number is such a big contributor to delivery date, I'm wondering if there's any good way to confirm that my reservation was correctly converted to an order. Here's my situation - has anyone else experienced something similar?

On 1/22, I received an email from [email protected] stating that my order had been confirmed. It had my correct latest build (Antimatter Blue), but there was no mention of my reservation number. When I log into Ford's website, the photo is of the original build I'd done when I made my reservation back in July (Area 51), and my status is still on "Reservation." I can't find any record of my order.

My sales guy is extremely responsive and couldn't be nicer, but I'm not sure he understands what I'm asking.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the opposite problem. My Ford account updated, but I didn't receive any confirmation email for nearly 4 days afterwards. From what it sounds like, you converted your order on 1/22. Maybe you can call the Ford customer service number and see what they have in their system? Could be that the website just has not updated yet.

OP
OP
WClintM

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the opposite problem. My Ford account updated, but I didn't receive any confirmation email for nearly 4 days afterwards. From what it sounds like, you converted your order on 1/22. Maybe you can call the Ford customer service number and see what they have in their system? Could be that the website just has not updated yet.
I called Ford yesterday, and the woman I spoke with did not find an order associated with my reservation number. I'm hoping it's a lag issue, but it makes me nervous.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called Ford yesterday, and the woman I spoke with did not find an order associated with my reservation number. I'm hoping it's a lag issue, but it makes me nervous.
I have also had this problem. Placed my order on Friday afternoon. My Ford.com account has updated, but no confirmation email yet.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went through that and did some research, he placed an order like they usually do and did not use your reservation. On the wbdo screen he should search you with your reservation number in the lower right corner. It will find you and then place order offline...will take 15 to 20 mins to redirect to the order screen again. Place your build and submit you will get another confirmation email except it is now tied to your res. And your Ford account will say in store order. Picture may not update on ford.com but the info will and will change to ordered.

I went through the same and questioned about the res number he wasn’t sure but worked with me to figure it out.

Dealers can go in and reserve just as the do all vehicles but without it being tied to your number that order goes to the back of the line.

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like this on ford.com

1BB7ADF6-37FC-46BE-BCFF-881B25FA5618.jpeg

OP
OP
WClintM

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went through that and did some research, he placed an order like they usually do and did not use your reservation. On the wbdo screen he should search you with your reservation number in the lower right corner. It will find you and then place order offline...will take 15 to 20 mins to redirect to the order screen again. Place your build and submit you will get another confirmation email except it is now tied to your res. And your Ford account will say in store order. Picture may not update on ford.com but the info will and will change to ordered.

I went through the same and questioned about the res number he wasn’t sure but worked with me to figure it out.

Dealers can go in and reserve just as the do all vehicles but without it being tied to your number that order goes to the back of the line.
Thanks - I appreciate your response. I'll contact the dealership have them look into it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have also had this problem. Placed my order on Friday afternoon. My Ford.com account has updated, but no confirmation email yet.
Same. No email but says ordered in my Ford account. I want to see details, though!

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,
Given the reservation number is such a big contributor to delivery date, I'm wondering if there's any good way to confirm that my reservation was correctly converted to an order. Here's my situation - has anyone else experienced something similar?

On 1/22, I received an email from [email protected] stating that my order had been confirmed. It had my correct latest build (Antimatter Blue), but there was no mention of my reservation number. When I log into Ford's website https://www.ford.com/buy/bronco/reserve/manageorder.html?reservationId=10160446, the photo is of the original build I'd done when I made my reservation back in July (Area 51), and my status is still on "Reservation." I can't find any record of my order.

My sales guy is extremely responsive and couldn't be nicer, but I'm not sure he understands what I'm asking.

View attachment 82802

View attachment 82803
Man your lucky you even got an email, I didn’t even get that, i ordered on Jan 20th, I just have his word that it is, lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
WClintM

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order number is my res number
I also got a DORA from my salesguy, but it doesn't have anything related to a reservation number either.

Last edited:

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Got two from him. One that was improperly ordered and one that was proper.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s not on the dealer a lot of them have been left uninformed on how to place an order with the reservation. It’s different than the Mach e.

My dealer admitted this is a whole new monster and I appreciated his patience and ensuring it utilized my res

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call your salesman up and tell them to email you the confirmation of your order. It will have all options listed that you selected and the final price before tax.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Got two from him. One that was improperly ordered and one that was proper.
Does the second/correct DORA you received from the dealer indicate your reservation number anywhere?
Sponsored