Sponsored

Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order?

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well interesting enough, I just spoke with the dealer and he says it looks like the order is still in his system. I log out of my account and log back in an magically it shows ordered. But interesting the order date now says 2/3/21 instead of the 1/22/21 date when it was actually placed. Hmmmm.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well interesting enough, I just spoke with the dealer and he says it looks like the order is still in his system. I log out of my account and log back in an magically it shows ordered. But interesting the order date now says 2/3/21 instead of the 1/22/21 date when it was actually placed. Hmmmm.
My order date shows 1/20/2021 and I didn't go into the dealership till 1/21/201 to place my order. I think some dealerships are putting a generic order in of what you originally ordered just to speed up the process.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wouldn't it be miraculous if we could log onto our Ford accounts and actually see what we ordered...options and all? Wow.. that would be so 2021!

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted to thank everyone for this thread.. as I wasn't seeing my reservation converted to an order on ford.com either. I received an email confirmation, but nothing on ford.com. It's been about 2wks and I decided to reach out to my dealer.

Same story as others.. dealer missed where to put my reservation number. Took about an hour and ford.com now shows my order under my account.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to thank everyone for this thread.. as I wasn't seeing my reservation converted to an order on ford.com either. I received an email confirmation, but nothing on ford.com. It's been about 2wks and I decided to reach out to my dealer.

Same story as others.. dealer missed where to put my reservation number. Took about an hour and ford.com now shows my order under my account.

Thanks!
Do you know exactly where the dealer puts the reservation number in? I’m facing the exact same problem and my dealer says he and the Ford rep can’t figure it out.

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you know exactly where the dealer puts the reservation number in? I’m facing the exact same problem and my dealer says he and the Ford rep can’t figure it out.
I never did get to see the screen...since i did it all over the phone. Based on what i've read from others, there is an input box somewhere on the wbdo (?) screen? My dealer+rep says they corrected mine manually...and it's now tied correctly on ford.com.. but I still have my doubts that they retroactively updated my 7/15 reservation timestamp

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never did get to see the screen...since i did it all over the phone. Based on what i've read from others, there is an input box somewhere on the wbdo (?) screen? My dealer+rep says they corrected mine manually...and it's now tied correctly on ford.com.. but I still have my doubts that they retroactively updated my 7/15 reservation timestamp
Gotcha, thanks.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all,
Given the reservation number is such a big contributor to delivery date, I'm wondering if there's any good way to confirm that my reservation was correctly converted to an order. Here's my situation - has anyone else experienced something similar?

On 1/22, I received an email from [email protected] stating that my order had been confirmed. It had my correct latest build (Antimatter Blue), but there was no mention of my reservation number. When I log into Ford's website, the photo is of the original build I'd done when I made my reservation back in July (Area 51), and my status is still on "Reservation." I can't find any record of my order.

My sales guy is extremely responsive and couldn't be nicer, but I'm not sure he understands what I'm asking.
Hi all,
Given the reservation number is such a big contributor to delivery date, I'm wondering if there's any good way to confirm that my reservation was correctly converted to an order. Here's my situation - has anyone else experienced something similar?

On 1/22, I received an email from [email protected] stating that my order had been confirmed. It had my correct latest build (Antimatter Blue), but there was no mention of my reservation number. When I log into Ford's website, the photo is of the original build I'd done when I made my reservation back in July (Area 51), and my status is still on "Reservation." I can't find any record of my order.

My sales guy is extremely responsive and couldn't be nicer, but I'm not sure he understands what I'm asking.
I had the same problem. I waited a week and then went back to the dealership and they noticed the problem on their end also so we redid the order and a day later the ford website updated showing I placed a order and had my order number.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same problem. I waited a week and then went back to the dealership and they noticed the problem on their end also so we redid the order and a day later the ford website updated showing I placed a order and had my order number.
Did you re-do the order as in you just started a brand new order, or did you go into the existing order and add/change things? If you added/changed, what did you do? My dealer has no clue and I’m trying to find specifics to help him connect my order to my reservation.

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, thanks.
I got sick of getting the run around from my dealer so I called Ford Marketing and since I was still technically a reservation in their system, I had them switch me to a new dealer. Within 10 mins of that switch, the new dealer called me and I placed my order over the phone. Done in 40 mins. Really pissed at the previous dealer and their BS.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you re-do the order as in you just started a brand new order, or did you go into the existing order and add/change things? If you added/changed, what did you do? My dealer has no clue and I’m trying to find specifics to help him connect my order to my reservation.
yes we started over and I made a change and added the black painted hard top. They were so confused on how to order. But that second time they said they figured it out and hour later got the Ford confirmation Email and next day my Ford account went from reservation to order and the order number.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe my reservation number converted to my order number. I posted in another thread my Ford.com reservations/orders page. Below is my converted day 1 reservation (order) and my Oct 31 reservation.
Yes. Notice one is converted the other is not.
I ordered on Feb. 6th.
Ford accepted the order as I was finalizing other paperwork, sometimes it takes a few hours.
He printed it, wrote out the price, sales tax etc, and we both signed a copy.
1614816791704.png

Last edited:

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe my reservation number converted to my order number.
Hmm my bronco photo didn't change like yours from reservation to order photo

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm my bronco photo didn't change like yours from reservation to order photo
Sorry about that. I'll edit that post to be more clear.
What you're seeing is a single screen shot of my two seperate reservations.
One is converted , one is not.
I'm 98% certain my order # on the converted reservation is the same # as it was when it was just a reservation.

I'll have to go look, but I thought my confirmation email showed the correct color in it also??? Antimatter Blue.
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? 1614919299311
Sponsored

Last edited: