Sponsored

Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order?

OP
OP
WClintM

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another member on the forum with the same dealership and issue called today and got it straightened out. The dealership did inadvertently place the order without linking it to the Reservation Number. It appears to have been corrected today - Ford's website has been updated and now shows my reservation as having been converted to an in-store order with today's date. The Order Number is now my original Reservation Number.

I'll contact my dealer to get an updated DORA in order to confirm my options are correct.

So yeah - if you have the same issue I did, be sure and get it straightened out if delivery date is a priority.
Sponsored

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have also had this problem. Placed my order on Friday afternoon. My Ford.com account has updated, but no confirmation email yet.
same waiting for email also

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my dealer and yes, we have it corrected. Sales mgr had to go back in and add reservation # to the order so it should be showing up today or tomorrow. They couldn't make this simple like spec'ing a F150 or any other FMC vehicle, nooooo, had to make it as f'd up as humanly to keep consistent with everything from announcement to right now.

Ron and Darren are on it. He should be getting back with you if he hasn't already. If you have any other issues please copy [email protected] so I know what's going on. We put my 2 orders in this am and will check on the C&I site throughout the day to see if it updates.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WClintM

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my dealer and yes, we have it corrected. Sales mgr had to go back in and add reservation # to the order so it should be showing up today or tomorrow. They couldn't make this simple like spec'ing a F150 or any other FMC vehicle, nooooo, had to make it as f'd up as humanly to keep consistent with the everything from announcement to right now.

Ron and Darren are on it. He should be getting back with you if he hasn't already. If you have any other issues please copy [email protected] so I know what's going on. We put my 2 orders in this am and will check on the C&I site throughout the day to see if it updates.
Thanks for getting back with me. Ron has been great to work with, and I appreciate your guys' patience. This is the first new car I've ordered, so I was just wanting to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

Last edited:

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for getting back with me. Ron has been great to work with, and I appreciate your guys' patience. This is the first new car I've ordered before, so I was just wanting to make sure that I wasn't missing something.
He said you did your homework with the email you sent which is what we love to see. It is great to have informed customers and wish the whole process was more transparent and easier to navigate for us and buyers. If it can be made more complicated or tedious, Ford WILL do it.

Sponsored

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He said you did your homework with the email you sent which is what we love to see. It is great to have informed customers and wish the whole process was more transparent and easier to navigate for us and buyers. If it can be made more complicated or tedious, Ford WILL do it.
I second what Clint mentioned, Ron has been a pleasure to work with. Should we expect to receive an updated DORA?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your last is 446, your sir, are ordered.
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? 1611758419116

Not sure how long it will take to show up on your end but Darren added the reservation number to the order at 3:57 yesterday.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second what Clint mentioned, Ron has been a pleasure to work with. Should we expect to receive an updated DORA?
What is the last 4 of your reservation?

If dis you, then it's ordered.
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? 1611758782957

I'm a fixed ops guy and don't use DORA but will get an answer for you and WClintM.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the last 4 of your reservation?

If dis you, then it's ordered.
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? 1611758782957

I'm a fixed ops guy and don't use DORA but will get an answer for you and WClintM.
Yep, 965 and I received the order confirmation from Ford. Thanks for responding to our concerns and correcting the issue Phil!

OP
OP
WClintM

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your last is 446, your sir, are ordered.

Not sure how long it will take to show up on your end but Darren added the reservation number to the order at 3:57 yesterday.
I just got my order confirmation from [email protected]-ford.com, and the build looks correct. Thanks very much - I really appreciate it.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is something I did for a Facebook Page (see photo). Some Dealers will give you the form on the right and then after submitted to Ford, you may get the one on the left (I have been told some Dealers no longer use it). You should get the one on the right, at the Dealer within minutes of placing your order. Go home, pull out your printed B&P sheet you made and triple check everything. Make sure codes are correct, packages, accessories, etc. If you see anything that is not correct, contact your Dealer immediately and get verification that they fixed it. Better safe than sorry.
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? Untitled

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still waiting for an email - 5 days later. My Ford.com still shows in-store order. Anyone else in similar boat?
I have the one on the left. Does that mean they have to sell it to you between invoice and MSRP?

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another member on the forum with the same dealership and issue called today and got it straightened out. The dealership did inadvertently place the order without linking it to the Reservation Number. It appears to have been corrected today - Ford's website has been updated and now shows my reservation as having been converted to an in-store order with today's date. The Order Number is now my original Reservation Number.

I'll contact my dealer to get an updated DORA in order to confirm my options are correct.

So yeah - if you have the same issue I did, be sure and get it straightened out if delivery date is a priority.
I have the same issue as OP. I placed my order at my dealership for a Big Bend on 1/25, but my order was apparently placed without tying it to my reservation. I received the confirmation email from Ford right away and it has my correct build and options listed, but my Ford account still shows my original reservation for a Wildtrak. I stopped back by the dealer yesterday to see if we could tie my order to my reservation, but my salesman could not find where on the WBDO to tie the two together. We tried searching by my reservation number, but nothing happens. My salesman has called the dealership’s rep to find out how to tie order to reservation, but has not heard back yet. Certainly there must be a way of linking the two without creating a whole new order, as I see others in the thread were able to get their in store order linked to their reservation.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the same issue as OP. I placed my order at my dealership for a Big Bend on 1/25, but my order was apparently placed without tying it to my reservation. I received the confirmation email from Ford right away and it has my correct build and options listed, but my Ford account still shows my original reservation for a Wildtrak. I stopped back by the dealer yesterday to see if we could tie my order to my reservation, but my salesman could not find where on the WBDO to tie the two together. We tried searching by my reservation number, but nothing happens. My salesman has called the dealership’s rep to find out how to tie order to reservation, but has not heard back yet. Certainly there must be a way of linking the two without creating a whole new order, as I see others in the thread were able to get their in store order linked to their reservation.
Maybe @flip has some input on how they were able to link the reservation without creating a new order.
Sponsored