Sponsored

Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order?

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still waiting for an email - 5 days later. My Ford.com still shows in-store order. Anyone else in similar boat?
I'm in the same boat. Order was supposed to be placed on Wednesday. Still nothing from Ford.
My Ford Account online only shows "In-Store Order".
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. Order was supposed to be placed on Wednesday. Still nothing from Ford.
My Ford Account online only shows "In-Store Order".
I saw someone ask Albert/Granger this on the Sport forum and to my recollection he mentioned that it means the dealer has processed the order in the system so that Ford can see it on their side in the system.

Speculation here.........Maybe with the volume backlog Ford just hasn't pushed the magic button on their side to get it to an order placed status shows with their email?

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw someone ask Albert/Granger this on the Sport forum and to my recollection he mentioned that it means the dealer has processed the order in the system so that Ford can see it on their side in the system.

Speculation here.........Maybe with the volume backlog Ford just hasn't pushed the magic button on their side to get it to an order placed status shows with their email?
The dealer is telling me it's been submitted, and a bunch of their orders are "pending" with Ford in the system.
So you may be right.
I just know that everyone else I've talked to said that they're received confirmation from Ford within hours.
I'm nervous that the order either wasn't placed yet or placed incorrectly.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all,
Given the reservation number is such a big contributor to delivery date, I'm wondering if there's any good way to confirm that my reservation was correctly converted to an order. Here's my situation - has anyone else experienced something similar?

On 1/22, I received an email from [email protected] stating that my order had been confirmed. It had my correct latest build (Antimatter Blue), but there was no mention of my reservation number. When I log into Ford's website, the photo is of the original build I'd done when I made my reservation back in July (Area 51), and my status is still on "Reservation." I can't find any record of my order.

My sales guy is extremely responsive and couldn't be nicer, but I'm not sure he understands what I'm asking.
I keep getting told the dealer will get to my order "shortly" but its been two weeks. I sent them my build as requested by email. All i need for them to do is the following:

1). Tell me their allocation and where i am in line
2). Verify my build and pricing
3). Enter the order into the system

I know the dealership has about 200 total reservations.....my guess is there allocation was anywhere from 30 to 70 units. I'm a day 7/18 reservation and know my wildtrak will be a MY22 most likely...i just want it in the system so i can go about my life until next December when this crap show starts again with updating for MY22.

I may just end up buying a 4xe or Jeep 392 and then resell those or my new bronco after it comes in as it appears ford has no freaking clue when it will fill all the orders

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer is telling me it's been submitted, and a bunch of their orders are "pending" with Ford in the system.
So you may be right.
I just know that everyone else I've talked to said that they're received confirmation from Ford within hours.
I'm nervous that the order either wasn't placed yet or placed incorrectly.
Completely understand.

Reminds me of the other miscellaneous emails Ford has sent out since July.......seemed some on here got them and all the others were confused why we didn't get them. Now this is obviously a more important email but hopefully this week something shows up.

Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my confirmation a few days ago but fords website doesn't show my build which is area 51 wildtrak. My order number is my reservation number so I hope everything is good.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my confirmation a few days ago but fords website doesn't show my build which is area 51 wildtrak. My order number is my reservation number so I hope everything is good.
My uncle got a Confirmation email with the correct package (Base) and details but his Ford page still shows the BL he reserved. I think that's normal.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe @flip has some input on how they were able to link the reservation without creating a new order.
Something else Ford has managed to make more difficult for us. If the dealer goes into WBDO over to the "More Actions" tab and selects "Download Grid Data" they will get an excel that should look like this.

Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? 1612181805295

This is my order along with the WBDO order number, details, reservation number and name. We initially missed attaching the reservation number (because Ford did not provide good info.) and had to go back in, attach the reservation number and everything was good.

The notification that Ford sent was generic and based on what you initially reserved months ago. Not sure why they couldn't wait and send the correct info the first time but I will tell you if they would have gotten it correct, I would've been shocked.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having a similar issue. I placed my order at the dealer 1/22 and shortly after received an email confirming the order and my Ford account showed my reservation was converted to an order. Now my Ford account just shows "ready to order" and my reservation. Sent an email to dealer but I'm not sure what's going on.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having a similar issue. I placed my order at the dealer 1/22 and shortly after received an email confirming the order and my Ford account showed my reservation was converted to an order. Now my Ford account just shows "ready to order" and my reservation. Sent an email to dealer but I'm not sure what's going on.
Ask your salesperson to email you the confirmation of your order. It will list everything that you ordered plus the price.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your salesperson to email you the confirmation of your order. It will list everything that you ordered plus the price.
I did get the email confirming the order from Ford and have a print out from the dealer of the price and details. I just received a response from the dealer with the same email forwarded. He doesn't know why it's not showing on my Ford account online.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
such a messed up process.. ive been trying to confirm my 7/13 order of 2 weeks now..and my dealer keeps playing with me..and wont enter me in the system...wtf!!!

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

such a messed up process.. ive been trying to confirm my 7/13 order of 2 weeks now..and my dealer keeps playing with me..and wont enter me in the system...wtf!!!
I'm starting to worry the dealer placed the order with Ford and then canceled it somehow.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  1. I placed my order for an OBX
  2. Received Fords email
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? Screenshot_20210128-105934_Outlook

1. Then I needed to change my order and trim and color lol. Dealer was very accommodating. He reconfirmed everything I wanted and submitted
  2. Now Ford shows the right trim ( well not the photo, but the listing is right) but I did NOT get another email from ford
Ford Bronco Confirmation that Reservation was Correctly Converted to Order? Screenshot_20210202-210314_Edge
Sponsored