First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am pretty happy. I am going to put a canoe on top of the MIC Gray hardtop. It will likely get some scratches on it. This way, I don't need to worry about that.

It can be in Winter/Canoe mode sometimes and then the soft top for Summer-but-not-canoe mode.

As I commented earlier, I will probably wait to get the Soft top until later though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

I am thinking I will not have to worry about scratches from the canoe (or bikes if I get the bike rack) etc.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wondering which one of these this will be (in order of most likley to least):

Trektop NX Glide Softop - like a Trektop but with convertible frame bows:

Trektop:

Trektop Pro with rear defrosted glass:

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One thing I like about this (pre-pro) top, it doesn't have that ugly frame going through the middle of the rear window.
Ford Bronco Confirmed: 2-Door Soft Top Accessory Option & 4-Door Sunrider Top by Bestop 1606235370657

VS

Ford Bronco Confirmed: 2-Door Soft Top Accessory Option & 4-Door Sunrider Top by Bestop 1606235484745

(horrible screenshot, I know)

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I like about this (pre-pro) top, it doesn't have that ugly frame going through the middle of the rear window.
Ford Bronco Confirmed: 2-Door Soft Top Accessory Option & 4-Door Sunrider Top by Bestop 1606235484745

VS

(horrible screenshot, I know)
Either the two door soft top shown is non-convertible, or else the folding hardware is very well hidden. On the Wrangler convertible version there is a frame bow attached to the back of the B pillar.

I don't like the look of the four door either. I assume the ugly frame is what allows for the rear prop up feature for loading.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve been looking at the new bestops available for the JL jeeps. Their 2-door version is not fully convertible, meaning fully retractable to rear tailgate. Hopefully their working on it as Iā€™m sure it adds to the complexity of design. Their fully convertible tops have the ā€œultraā€ designation.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can someone explain what the difference is between a dealer orderable accessory and a dealer channel accessory?
I think it means that you will be able to order them with your Bronco, but if you want to wait and buy them from the Parts department, that you wonā€™t be able to until sometime later.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wondering which one of these this will be (in order of most likley to least):

Trektop NX Glide Softop - like a Trektop but with convertible frame bows:

Trektop:

Trektop Pro with rear defrosted glass:

OK! You got me excited about this. I would love to have any of these. Do you know the price ranges?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am pretty happy. I am going to put a canoe on top of the MIC Gray hardtop. It will likely get some scratches on it. This way, I don't need to worry about that.

It can be in Winter/Canoe mode sometimes and then the soft top for Summer-but-not-canoe mode.

As I commented earlier, I will probably wait to get the Soft top until later though.
Winter canoeing, been there done that froze to death got out after a mile.

Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ve been looking at the new bestops available for the JL jeeps. Their 2-door version is not fully convertible, meaning fully retractable to rear tailgate. Hopefully their working on it as Iā€™m sure it adds to the complexity of design. Their fully convertible tops have the ā€œultraā€ designation.
Yeah, the way I understand it is the OEM two door JL soft top is sold under the Mopar name but supplied by Bestop. That one is fully convertible. I wonder if Bestop supplying the OEM version has something to do with them not making a convertible version for the aftermarket.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FWIW their fastback top on the JL is $1250 for twill and $850 for sailcloth
I'd definitely choose a soft top for my 2-door over the mid-package if the price is similar.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is great news and I was hoping someone else was gonna say it but allow me....I hope they offer one in white!!!
I love white tops, but for a soft top I'd rather have a natural/tan. The Jeep I almost got would have had the tan soft top.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs