First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Confirmed (by Site) Update: 2023 Bronco Order Banks to open 3/27, but no Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission available.

Badlands, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Heritage Edition, Outer Banks and Wildtrak will be available.
Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got contacted by my dealer telling me I can’t place my order because it is a Base Sasquatch with a hard top. Apparently these are still commodity restrained and I am being told to reconfigure to a big bend without Sasquatch or hard top. My dealership is Maplecrest Ford in Mendham NJ. Is this an individual dealership allocation issue or is this a restriction for all March 27 orders? My dealer is on the small side so that might be the reason. Has anyone else trying to place a new order been notified of this?

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought my currant Bronco through them. They recently contacted me to tell me that my sales rep left and was replaced with a new sales rep for future communication. I asked the new sales rep to contact me when the order banks open back up, so I can place another 23 Bronco order, and still I haven't heard back from them yet. If I miss the deadline do to poor communication, I will likely find another dealer that wants my business.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plenty of Bronco's on dealer lots on Long Island....

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available 15A9EDB8-C3FB-4EA6-8990-B97B657314F0
Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available EB0738C6-339B-401D-ACB6-AE7818997228

Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought my currant Bronco through them. They recently contacted me to tell me that my sales rep left and was replaced with a new sales rep for future communication. I asked the new sales rep to contact me when the order banks open back up, so I can place another 23 Bronco order, and still I haven't heard back from them yet. If I miss the deadline do to poor communication, I will likely find another dealer that wants my business.
do you know how many allocations they have or how many bronco orders they had when you were ordering? How long did it take to get yours? They are a small dealer but they are close by for me and one of the only dealerships not charging a markup fee.

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it already confirmed that order banks will reopen on the 27th?

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
do you know how many allocations they have or how many bronco orders they had when you were ordering? How long did it take to get yours? They are a small dealer but they are close by for me and one of the only dealerships not charging a markup fee.
They kept allocations a secret from me. I ordered with them from the begining in 2020. Delivered 1/8/23 I live 10min from them. I tried to change my order to a Heritage but was given a vin 2 days later. They offered me an Evergladets for 10k over sticker but I wouldn't pay it.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it already confirmed that order banks will reopen on the 27th?
Yes, there are multiple threads confirming it and dealerships are taking orders. Probably won't be open long though.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They kept allocations a secret from me. I ordered with them from the begining in 2020. Delivered 1/8/23 I live 10min from them. I tried to change my order to a Heritage but was given a vin 2 days later. They offered me an Evergladets for 10k over sticker but I wouldn't pay it.
Thanks, I'll probably stick with them since no markup. Order banks are opening March 27, but I guess no base, sasquatch, or hardtop. Thinking about ordering a Black Diamond now and upgrading to 35s after.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not shocked Ford would limit Sas orders if/when the order banks open to retail orders. Only because they're sitting on such a backlog of SAS, Lux, hardtop orders already. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, there are multiple threads confirming it and dealerships are taking orders. Probably won't be open long though.
oh wow, i thought it was just speculating. I'm contacting my dealer now. Thank you!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, I'll probably stick with them since no markup. Order banks are opening March 27, but I guess no base, sasquatch, or hardtop. Thinking about ordering a Black Diamond now and upgrading to 35s after.
Are you ordering a 4dr or 2dr? If 2dr, you'd get the hardtop at least. BD would get you the rear locker at least among other things. SAS in my opinion would be the biggest thing I'd miss out of the 3 limiting factors. Lux to me is a rip off, but to each their own. Mid would be a nice add to make up for some of it.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not shocked Ford would limit Sas orders if/when the order banks open to retail orders. Only because they're sitting on such a backlog of SAS, Lux, hardtop orders already. This really shouldn't be a surprise.
I understand Sasquatch and hardtop, but Base? Really? And I believe you can still order a Heritage and Wildtrack which comes with Sasquatch, so I don't really see why it is only these three options.
Sponsored