First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know about Spring/Summer but there are dealers out there that have allocation and no pending reservation/order holders so once the gates open up those orders will be submitted and built. Current backlogged reservations/orders are only prioritized at their dealer unfortunately not across all the outstanding orders or allocations so yes, you might see a brand-new March 27th order get built before someone who's been hanging out for a couple of years. This is the same battle we've been fighting since dealer allocation was announced, nothing new about it.
from a business standpoint your always better off selling the higher priced item vs someone whom has legacy pricing. Rivian has been doing that for over a year now, order holders with original price get nothing but if you order a new one at current msrp its only a few month wait.
Sponsored

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are there only Raptor order for this year, or so I was told. They don't get many people wanting a Raptor, F150 or Bronco. A friend of mine got their allocation last year and his is scheduled to be built this May. And they charge MSRP plus a small ADM of $798 for a VIP Protection pkg which includes key replacement and locksmith service and something else, but I can't remember what.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They don't get many people wanting a Raptor, F150 or Bronco.
That doesn't bode well for their BRaptor allocations at all. They may only get one a year and that is why your buddy is still waiting on his.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, after I got my 2022 Bronco that spent a winter on Ice Mountain and came with wavy doors, bad top, scratched windows, and other issues - I swore I'd never do it again.

It's not the first time I've had to do an about face.....I'M BACK!

Who knows if I'll win the lottery that this 1 day order fest will be but I'm tossing my hat in the ring for a 2023 4 door Black Diamond w/Mid Pkg and 2.7.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had been talking to a dealer for a few months about getting in an order when I could and finally got to sit down with them this morning and lay out exactly what I wanted. Going with 4dr Badlands, eruption green, 2.7 auto, MIC, lux, modular bumper and keyless entry. Went back and forth on the SAS but after seeing the 33’s on a Badlands, I decided to go with those. I can always change them if needed. They took a copy of my license and can hopefully get it in on Monday to begin my LONG wait.

Sponsored

Cj1raven

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone heard of them not allowing ordering on a Outer Banks with cloth seats? I had a dealer tell me I have to get leather.

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That doesn't bode well for their BRaptor allocations at all. They may only get one a year and that is why your buddy is still waiting on his.
I think they get 1 or 2 BRaptor allocations, not sure for the F150. My buddy ordered his last year ('22) I believe and it's getting built in May, if it don't get pushed back. So I am ok with a year wait, even 2 years honestly. The Braptor is the ONE vehicle my wife really wants, I don't know why but she does. She has a perfectly good Outer Banks now that is lifted 2" and sitting on 35's.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers will be pushing orders in regardless if they have allocation or it falls within the number of each commodity allowed. If they don't/won't disclose these numbers to you when asking for the order OR where you fall within those numbers, move on. We got ours and I'm only getting one unit and that that can only have SAS as the option. Funny because looking at locator, local dealers are getting order type 2 (stock) WTs built.

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my order firmed up just before they reached their allocations. I had a tough time picking my color. None of these are quite in my wheelhouse. I thought hard about going heritage and just selling off the “white bits” to pay for custom leather.

maybeoneday

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just submit my order for a 2.7 2dr badlands. Hoping to trade in my 21 2dr obx for a good price when the time comes to upgrade to some better off-road functionality.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can somebody explain the percent numbers? Is higher bad or good? Ive never understood gambling.
Percent numbers are compared to the numbers of total Broncos that Ford thinks they can build for the year. So, the number doesn't tell you a lot, unless you also know what the order mix looks like.

For example. 2-door is 10%. Ford can build up to 10% as 2-doors, the other 90% have to be 4-doors.

So if 30% of orders are 2-doors, you have a 1 in 3 chance of being built. If only 9-10% of orders are 2-doors than everyone who wants one can get it, subject to the other constraints.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are there only Raptor order for this year, or so I was told. They don't get many people wanting a Raptor, F150 or Bronco.
No doubt regional. Out here in the Desert Southwest F-150 Raptors are everywhere.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had been talking to a dealer for a few months about getting in an order when I could and finally got to sit down with them this morning and lay out exactly what I wanted. Going with 4dr Badlands, eruption green, 2.7 auto, MIC, lux, modular bumper and keyless entry. Went back and forth on the SAS but after seeing the 33’s on a Badlands, I decided to go with those. I can always change them if needed. They took a copy of my license and can hopefully get it in on Monday to begin my LONG wait.
Great choice! This is my build exactly with the exception I ordered that sas package. I just received my production email today!

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great choice! This is my build exactly with the exception I ordered that sas package. I just received my production email today!
Congrats! I’ve been going back and forth on the SAS for a few weeks. Wasn’t really sold that I needed the bigger tires and after looking at the 33s at the dealer today I think they are going to be more than adequate. Not doing any serious rock crawling in NJ. This will see use in the beach and I’m running these same tires on my F150. Not crazy about the wheels. They may get swapped out.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can somebody explain the percent numbers? Is higher bad or good? Ive never understood gambling.
The lower the constraint percentage the fewer Broncos that can be built with that option. E.G. two door Broncos have a ten percent constraint. That means for the remainder of 2023 only 1 out of 10 Broncos will be a two door. Fifty percent on Sasquatch means they can make half of the Broncos with that option.

However, to have a complete picture of the impact on the constraint, you also need to know the open order demand. E.G, if there is a 20% demand for 2 doors then Ford is only going to build half of what is ordered.

If you have multiple constraints on your order those constraints compound on each other to reduce the probability your Bronco will be built
Sponsored