First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! Yeah, I doubt these will show up on dealership floors until after we've ordered but it will still be nice to be able to test drive one before I'm sitting at Granger picking mine up. Here's hoping there's a decent amount of manuals in that allotment.
Probably very few if any. Especially for dealers only getting one. They'll want to appeal to the broadest possible audience and with so few people even learning to drive a manual these days that would really deterrent for anyone wanting to take a test drive if they can't actually drive the vehicle.
Sponsored

Jmo0311

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although interesting, I don't take this as good news. it just pushes our builds back by X thousands of units produced before ours. Units we will not see before order. I suppose it might help Ford work out kinks in production though.
They don't plan on building production models for orders till March or May if I remember correctly. If they plan on having these for early 2021, it doesn't go into that timeframe.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good news, at least for me as I don't have a res and waiting anyways
but I'll have the opp to confirm exactly what I want before committing $

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although interesting, I don't take this as good news. it just pushes our builds back by X thousands of units produced before ours. Units we will not see before order. I suppose it might help Ford work out kinks in production though.
Maybe they'll start building these while the order banks are open? This way they can get them to dealers before the mid March close and it won't affect our orders. Now that I think of it that makes to much sense.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest issue is color of the bronco and how MIC looks in person... If there's anyway to get these out there before I order it'd be a HUGE help

If I can drive it after I order that doesn't help too much. I can't imagine stumbling across something that would get me to not order a bronco but would play a huge roll in how I spec it out.

Are the speakers in lux worth it? If not, can I skate by with mid? Basically am I shelling out an extra 5k or not? Or is MIC not to my taste and I'll do late availability instead?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if I'm reading that right though after 7 months they can sell it?!
Remember, Ford operates in a different space-time continuum than the rest of us....could be 7 minutes, days, months, or years in dog years

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These first off the line units are not the best. They are available to dealers because they are the "guinea pigs" to help the assembly line ramp up to full production. They may need rework or fixes that could cause issues in the future.

Beardicus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the "punishment" for selling one of these early is the same as the secret punishment for not delivering enough orders to their original customer?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember, Ford operates in a different space-time continuum than the rest of us....could be 7 minutes, days, months, or years in dog years
So true!! ??