Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So once again they lied about when B&P will be available. Does that mean they are changing the date to change dealers?
As a former boss of mine (retired Marine Col) used to say - "What I told you was true, when I told you. Sometimes the truth on the ground changes." Wise words.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My guess is that some of the manufacturers of the 200 accessories aren't at normal production capacity and asked Ford for more time.
Doesn't matter if they are in production or not and how that would affect the B&P...if an item doesn't come out in a timely manner, Ford can just say oh its running late or whatever. Those accessories are placeholders that would most likely be dealer installed and not at the factory that would actually impact the build of the vehicle.

There has to be some other issue with B&P that keeps sliding to the right.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great, but why didn't their crack design team have that as an option from day one? Did they just think there would be no interest in the manual? It really is great as I will be getting a lower trim with squatch and getting to keep the manual, but it makes me wonder how well they understand their customers.
I would give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they did do research. But looking at Jeep's manual numbers going down every year, including the "most capable" Rubicon variant, might cause you to believe there isn't demand (especially since they represent a large majority of the off road market). And in your own direct research, you are only going to reach 10's to 100's of people at the most.

Now that it is out in the wild (as it were) you can get feedback from your community - and they are still only hearing from a vocal percentage. B6G at 10k members is less than 10% of the reservation number. Good for them for listening and pivoting quickly.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they did do research. But looking at Jeep's manual numbers going down every year, including the "most capable" Rubicon variant, might cause you to believe there isn't demand (especially since they represent a large majority of the off road market). And in your own direct research, you are only going to reach 10's to 100's of people at the most.

Now that it is out in the wild (as it were) you can get feedback from your community - and they are still only hearing from a vocal percentage. B6G at 10k members is less than 10% of the reservation number. Good for them for listening and pivoting quickly.
it's perfectly fine to admit you never learned how to drive a stick ;)

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to quote tony stark:
drop your socks and grab your crocs we're about to get wet on this ride.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
This.......
Ford needs to come out with an official statement to everybody (dealers and customers) if they are going to accept the A,X,Z plans or not. That will stop the "we can't say because we haven't heard anything on pricing" excuse. Then the build and price can wait.
...I agree.I'm in for the A/Z plan which I hope will give me a good deal on a base plus auto...if they push this back to 2022..I'm out...Ford has over 200k employees and all the money in the world...it shouldn't take all this time to get the prices out....

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like they cheaped out a little. Please correct me if Im wrong, but sasquatch package was originally intended to be 2.7l v6 engine with auto transmission, upgraded suspension, 17in wheels, and 35in MT tires.

Now the sasquatch package does not include the 2.7lv6 engine or the auto transmission. So basically made the sasquatch package available to manual transmission by changing whats actually in the sasquatch package.

I would totally go manual if I could get the 2.7l v6, but thats not an option. Am I wrong?
Sasquatch is now available with the 2.3L both manual and automatic and the 2.7L with the automatic. Nothing was taken away here. It never included the 2.7L or the automatic transmission as part of its package. It did force an upgrade to an automatic on the 2.3L prior to this morning's announcement.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's great, but why didn't their crack design team have that as an option from day one? Did they just think there would be no interest in the manual? It really is great as I will be getting a lower trim with squatch and getting to keep the manual, but it makes me wonder how well they understand their customers.
Now they need to listen and give more color options...

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs