Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As for the build and price, I'm going with the first full week in October..since October is roughly week and half away.
Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's great, but why didn't their crack design team have that as an option from day one? Did they just think there would be no interest in the manual? It really is great as I will be getting a lower trim with squatch and getting to keep the manual, but it makes me wonder how well they understand their customers.
I'm sure they did but were trying to gauge interest.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One big thing thats holding me back from committing to the Sasquatch pkg on my manual Black Diamond is the fact that I dont like Goodyear tires and I personally just dont like the Sasquatch wheels. Id prefer BFGs on the steelies. But my BD trim would come with Generals, which I dont really like and would want to replace ASAP too, so.... deep thoughts.....

Sponsored

Rusty Parts

Wildtrak
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does this mean, consult Raptor supplement?
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 1600707123295

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now if they couple it all with the V6........they will have a game changer......the 400 lb ft of torque from the V6...coupled with the 97to 1 crawl ratio of the 7 speed manual......and the suspension, lockers and ground clearance of the Squatch pkg......YUP.....that'l work !!!!!

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quite possibly, yes. There was a reason they didn't do this initially. Some components probably had to be modified in order to make this work. Which would explain why we didn't hear anything from the beginning of July when people started asking Ford to build it this way, till last week when they showed pictures of them testing it. Now if new parts are required they have to contract a supplier and that supplier has retool a production line and work it into their schedule. The next question will be how much more will the Sasquatch package be with the manual trans.
I can't wrap my head around a single new part that would be needed to make this package work. Should be able to put it together w/parts already in other packages. Should really not delay production by a second.

Sponsored

Bronco B-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own 2013 Ford Focus S Manual, 2018 F150 XLT 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's great in all but one has to assume it will be limited to the 2.3L Turbo engine and not the 2.7L Turbo. Given that Ford has a Ex Jeep Engineer on there bronco team I would think a 7 speed would be afford with both. I dislike assuming though but I would have to imagine that if the 10 speed auto bolts up to the 2.3 & 2.7 that a manual could do the same. In the end there is cost here and Ford wouldn't want to have 4 transmission for one vehicle. But 2 options would be nice, Thoughts?
I personally would like the 2.7 Turbo V6 with a 7 speed manual transmission. My 2013 Focus is a base S model with a 5 Manual it is a blast to bop around in. Fell in love a manual all over again.

I just want to remind everyone the 2.7 Turbo V6 in the F-150 Price is $995.00 per Fords Build & Price Web Site. Talk has been $3500 in the Bronco.

Last edited:

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Something I see happening as well when Build and Price goes live is a Sasquatch Package that is about $4k rather than $5k because many on this forum and elsewhere threw fits at that price point. I also see the options for the 10 speed auto and 2.7L V6 going down as well, hopefully by a substantial amount but would think a couple hundred max per option. Hopefully Ford is getting ready to knock our socks off with the options and options pricing.

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really happy about this reveal, not because I am getting a manual sasquatch, but because I get to move ahead of everyone in the order reservation that is ?

Seriously though, good on ford for giving this option just wish they would age green exterior and an actual date for the B&P.