Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they're packing a "Raptor" off-road supplement with every Sasquatch built Bronco :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 1600688807539
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love ALL of the people here who don't realize that the B&P delay from September to October is BECAUSE of the change of option availability. The more they have to change, the longer the delays will be. The approval process in ford is not swift so this change just probably added 3 weeks of time onto the B&P. No, I am not talking about the coding process. I am talking about the approval and signature process, then the rewriting of PDL's, order guides, and then website content. Everyone gets their day and it doesn't usually happen in parallel.
That's all fine, but if they are not going to extend the date to change dealers then they will just screw over a lot customers. They want to add stuff, then great, but at least extend the dealer change date.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Availability: Late 2021.
So the mansquatch adds 6 months to build time......
Yeah looks that way. Ugh. But I for one am waiting. This is what I wanted. Gives me an extra 6 months to save as well.....have to look at it with some positive perspective I guess.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here was Mike's second tweet, sorry for a repeat on the first tweet, see dancing Squatch.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great, but why didn't their crack design team have that as an option from day one? Did they just think there would be no interest in the manual? It really is great as I will be getting a lower trim with squatch and getting to keep the manual, but it makes me wonder how well they understand their customers.
The skeptic in me thinks it always has been an option/plan and this was just a marketing "We are listening" gimmick.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great news and what an awesome video!

So sad that people still bitch and moan. What a world we live in today...

As for me, I'm happy with this news and will continue to wait patiently. If my build is delayed, I'll keep saving.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love ALL of the people here who don't realize that the B&P delay from September to October is BECAUSE of the change of option availability. The more they have to change, the longer the delays will be. The approval process in ford is not swift so this change just probably added 3 weeks of time onto the B&P. No, I am not talking about the coding process. I am talking about the approval and signature process, then the rewriting of PDL's, order guides, and then website content. Everyone gets their day and it doesn't usually happen in parallel.
Lol, they need to cut things off and move forward now. Like I’ve said, they’re not going to please everybody. They made a popular addition to the lineup and now let’s sit back and watch the “that’s great BUT...... “ comments.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if this wont end up costing them $$ rather than making more... figure some BL folks might drop down to the base or BD now if they can live without the sway bar. Hopefully this doesnt raise the $ of Sas over 5k
Or it improves the distribution of models they have to build, spreading the load on parts requirements and perhaps improving on delivery times and to lessen the number of 2021 models getting delivered in 2022.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started following him on Twitter and woke up to that tweet! I was like oh shit these fools are going to freak out.
This actually explains a lot. Mike doesn’t know how time and dates work.

To him “By September” very well may have meant “in October” all along.

Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 9D903344-90AC-4323-ABA5-CCE8AB638832

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah looks that way. Ugh. But I for one am waiting. This is what I wanted. Gives me an extra 6 months to save as well.....have to look at it with some positive perspective I guess.
Although I admit wholeheartedly that it will suck watching all of you non mansquatchers drive up and down the road with your new broncos while I patiently (and enviously) wait for mine

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's great news and what an awesome video!

So sad that people still bitch and moan. What a world we live in today...

As for me, I'm happy with this news and will continue to wait patiently. If my build is delayed, I'll keep saving.
Think people are more pissed that b&p is now pushed to October and we have no clue how much time we will have to change dealers between when b&p goes live and the end of the month. Knowing how Ford is doing things b&p will be the last day of October.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So basically they will wait till the last day of October and people won't be able to switch dealers. Sounds great

YOU
CAN
SWITCH
NOW

If you want to switch and wait, that's on you.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love this site lots of talented smart people and a diverse group for sure,that being said its like herding wet cats keeping you all happy ! This is awesome news and it should prove that the 2.3 has the balls to push 35s around i am stoked for this as ive always thought the base man squatch would be a killer rig.
Gang dont sweat the little stuff white tops,rubber floor ,ect aftermarket will flood us with cool stuff soon if it dosent ill eat a bug.
Sponsored