Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YOU
CAN
SWITCH
NOW

If you want to switch and wait, that's on you.
Oh really, I didn't know that. :cautious: People are still shopping around for the best deal and many dealers are waiting till b&p comes out to determine what they are going to offer. Sure you can switch, but then you are stuck.
Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want a ManSquatch and this is fantastic news. However, the extra six months and lack of availability till late 2021. . . . . ouch. That's a regular kick in the nuts. Waiting till next summer was going to be bad enough. Not sure if I can do that further six months.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Last edited:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People planning on auto tranny be like “...cool...where’s B&P?”
Where's B&P and can I get a white top....thats literally all I care about at this point.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Simple solution, get an auto

I want a ManSquatch and this is fantastic news. However, the extra six months and lack of availability till late 2021. . . . . ouch. That's a regular kick in the nuts. Waiting till next summer was going to be bad enough. Not sure if I can do that further six months.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be happy? But this is forum is the most Unappreciative group to ever exist.

now they will complain that a manual with the 2.7 is still not offered and why do we have to wait until late 2021 for the manual with the Sasquatch package?

and let’s not forget about the B&P. Levine said by september?

lol. There will be a lot more crying and bitching to come.
I thought the complaining here was kind of bad, but then I joined the Facebook group. That group is straight up TOXIC.

At least here, the 'complaining' is about bronco specs, timeline, etc. Over there, there's still that, but most of the mods are Ford dealers, and they were calling other dealerships like Granger, Stephens and Sewell shady!! (Once enough of us jumped on their case, they finally did their research and changed their stance).

Why, you will not have to pay extra for the 2.3 or the 7MT?
I think he was saying he was getting all that before minus squatch, but now squatch is available he just added it on.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh really, I didn't know that. :cautious: People are still shopping around for the best deal and many dealers are waiting till b&p comes out to determine what they are going to offer. Sure you can switch, but then you are stuck.
The deal people are getting now is not based on the actual price. It's based on MSRP or invoice. The B&P has nothing to do with that. If you want to wait, then wait. The B&P won't change anything though as far as what deal you are getting. You do know the prices on the B&P are subject to change and non binding, and you don't actually order until December. Make your deal now. If you don't like it, change. Or wait. It's your money.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am little upset that I have a reservation, I am signed up for Ford's website to get news, and I am hearing this info from a paywalled 3rd party site first (bronconation). It's not even on @Ford's twitter.

Had I not happened in to this wonderful website this morning, I would know nothing of this latest news. I am not blaming Bronco Nation, I don't understand why ford is not keeping us updated directly.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it would be funny if the extra time for the 2.3L mansquatch was for proofing even lower gearing, (> 4.7) to address the folks who just have to explore 37"+ tires.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

October, What day in October? The deadline to switch dealers is October 31st and a lot of dealers won't commit to pricing until the Build is Price is known.

HEY FORD, EXTENDED THE DEADLINE ON SWITCHING DEALERS TO NOVEMBER 30TH.

OH, and give us more exterior and interior color options on the First Edition.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The deal people are getting now is not based on the actual price. It's based on MSRP or invoice. The B&P has nothing to do with that. If you want to wait, then wait. The B&P won't change anything though as far as what deal you are getting. You do know the prices on the B&P are subject to change and non binding, and you don't actually order until December. Make your deal now. If you don't like it, change. Or wait. It's your money.
Partially correct. I have emailed many dealers and they are not saying what they will offer till they have all the info which is incentives they receive, x-plan etc. Dealers are not just looking at MSRP or invoice. Pretty much all the dealers said they are waiting till b&p. Whether that is them stalling or not, who knows, but that is what they are saying