Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So once again they lied about when B&P will be available. Does that mean they are changing the date to change dealers?
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what are you talkig about willis?

NO ... of course you do NOT need a reservation to use B&P

Goto Ford.com now and build any vehicle you want. You don't need a reservation to do it.

Also did you notice the info at the bottom. Wonder if a reservation is going to be needed to use the build and price????

A76E0B52-1F23-448C-9CC5-66C696BC2AF3.jpeg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh. Can we discuss the actual product instead of Ford's blunders?

When this potential news first broke I was sort of excited. Then I saw a Wrangler with 35s and was less excited. They looked to big to me. I'm still torn between BD and BL but at least I'm off the Sasquatch hype train for now.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This whole thing reminds me a little of the E60 BMW M5. Came with a normally aspirated V10 with 500 horsepower. Sounded like a Formula 1 car, heavenly. It was available with 3 pedals. But only the first model year.

Manual Sasquatches are going to be the unicorns.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man it makes me really proud to be apart of this forum. I’d like to think many of us on the forum had a hand in forcing Ford to re-evaluate their stance on this. I for one most likely won’t get the man squatch, but think it’s damn cool Ford listened and giving many of us an option that was wanted..

good on ya Bronco 6g

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So once again they lied about when B&P will be available. Does that mean they are changing the date to change dealers?
I wouldn't go so far as to say they lied. I'm sure this is not an easy process, especially when the community keeps pushing for changes to the product while you're putting the finishing touches on it.

In two or three years you won't even care if it came out in October instead of Spetember, seeing as you weren't able to order until December anyways.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The manual transmission with Sasquatch package is targeted to be available in late 2021.
I just hope you can possibly spec your build out in October and just get a later delivery date

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ask for a courtesy delivery from granger or Stephens and ford will deliver it to a dealer near you. No charge for the delivery but there will be most likely a $500 fee for the receiving delivery to do the paperwork for you.

Plenty of raptors guys do this.

btw ... most dealers are not going to match granger and Stephens. And if they were they would have already announced it. There is a dealer in Rochester that has announced they will do invoice and I will tell you if you want to know.
How does this work? Would Granger/Stephens effectively get paid but Ford sends it somewhere?

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole thing reminds me a little of the E60 BMW M5. Came with a normally aspirated V10 with 500 horsepower. Sounded like a Formula 1 car, heavenly. It was available with 3 pedals. But only the first model year.

Manual Sasquatches are going to be the unicorns.
They sure will be but a two door manual Sasquatch will be super rare

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Ford.

Looking forward to the combinations with BnP as it really opens up the whole idea of what I want...I still am leaning manual BL but have many more options to get the 210 with the manual.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes!!! This is the news I've been waiting for, as a Brit it wasn't until I moved to the US I got my first Auto! Been a manual guy my whole life!

Also saw a Wrangler JL on 35s yesterday, the girlfriend loved it and said I had to get the Bronco with them...so I don't have a choice now!! Haha

2door ManSquatch for sure...question now is Base or Black Diamond...do I NEED the vinyl interior :unsure:
Sponsored