Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Ford. Regardless of whether this was a planned tactic or not it is awesome news, and will make many consumers happy.

Customers are fickle and some are never happy. I for one understand people are working as hard and fast as they can behind the scenes to make things happen and that they are under a lot of pressure to make decisions and act quickly.

Please humor this group's "clamor" for information that is still unknown and for options that do not exist :D

#savethemansquatch

#badmansquatch

Bronco6G members - let's remember to be proud of ourselves because (if I remember correctly) the main petition publicizing the desire for this option was originated by one of our own. This is an example of how virtual communication can be effective tool when used correctly. Keep up the lobbying! It will push Ford to make a better product. But also have the decency and modesty to accept that you will NEVER get EXACTLY what you want - and at some point you will need to make a compromise.

TIME - MONEY - FEATURES

You can have any combination of 2 that you want, but never all 3 ;)
Well said!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes G63(G wagon) 2021 Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I know what I'll be buying now. Thank you Ford! Now about that late 2021 time frame...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No one pays anyone extra to ship it. Ford charges you $1495 to ship from the factory to your dealership. Ford does not care if they are shipping it 10 miles from the plant or across the coutry .. it is still $1495.

Granger has a post explaining a courtesy delivery. Try to look for it or just PM them and they will explain the process.

I also had a post explaining it. Let me look for it as it was 2 months ago. I will post a link here when I find it.

How does this work? Would Granger/Stephens effectively get paid but Ford sends it somewhere?

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am super excited that Ford actually listened. May have been a marketing gimmick the whole time but I don't care. It is so rare that a company of this size actually makes a change like this. I am super grateful to the vocal members of this forum for making this happen.

For us MT sasquatch buyers with day one ressies, will we purchase on December 31st and just be leapfrogged when Broncos start rolling off the assembly line? I am wondering if anyone is going to be getting a Bronco in June or if all Broncos will be late 2021?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No one pays anyone extra to ship it. Ford charges you $1495 to ship from the factory to your dealership. Ford does not care if they are shipping it 10 miles from the plant or across the coutry .. it is still $1495.

Granger has a post explaining a courtesy delivery. Try to look for it or just PM them and they will explain the process.

I also had a post explaining it. Let me look for it as it was 2 months ago. I will post a link here when I find it.
No need to go find it, I'll look for it. That's great info, wish I had seen it sooner, lol.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what are you talkig about willis?

NO ... of course you do NOT need a reservation to use B&P

Goto Ford.com now and build any vehicle you want. You don't need a reservation to do it.
So people that don’t have a reservation and won’t see one for at least 2 years will be able to go in to build and price a bronco they can’t order for that long???? Does that make since. Yes you can B&P their normal vehicles but the Bronco has crazy reservations so if they don’t want what happened during the reservation reveal night, I wouldn’t rule that out. Think about it, 265,000 reservation holders not being able to build out because Joe Schmoe (a lot of them) is on the site playing with a fake build out, I doubt that will last long.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think they realized alot of manual drivers wouldn’t upgrade to auto just to get Squatch features.

[/QUOTE]

I think you nailed it.

When I first saw the new Bronco, it had Sasquatch and I Ioved it and knew I wanted one. Then I heard about the 7 speed manual and really freaked out, had to have that. But when I heard that no Sasquatch package with manual, I chose Manual instead of Sasquatch. Now, I can get both.

Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Answering the Call of Enthusiasts, Bronco Brand Expands Sasquatch Package to Models with 7-Speed Manual Transmission

DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 21, 2020 – Listening to reservation-holder feedback, Ford is expanding the availability of its high-performance off-road Sasquatch™package to all-new Bronco two- and four-door models with a class-first 7-speed manual transmission.

“The Bronco community spoke and we heard them,” said Mark Grueber, Ford Bronco consumer marketing manager. “Our team moved quickly to add Sasquatch with a manual transmission – another example of our focus on giving customers the best possible off-road vehicles and accessories that we can.”

The increased availability of the Sasquatch package also makes the Ford Bronco the only 4x4 with a 7-speed manual and 35-inch off-road tires in its class.

Sasquatch plus manual unlocks even more off-road capability
While other brands save their best hardware for premium series models, Bronco is making off-road capability a priority across every two- and four-door trim level with the available Sasquatch package.

Checking the Sasquatch box adds class-first 35-inch Goodyear® mud-terrain tires mounted to 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels, Dana™ front and rear electronic locking axles with 4.7:1 final drive ratio, and high-clearance suspension with a nearly two-inch wider track, position-sensitive Bilstein shocks and wider fender flares.

Sasquatch package will be available across the lineup, including Base, Big Bend™, Black Diamond™ Outer Banks™, and Badlands™. It is standard on Bronco Wildtrak™ and First Edition models, while the Badlands™ series with available Sasquatch package and standard semi-active hydraulic front stabilizer bar disconnect results in the ultimate Bronco rock crawler.

“Capability is always a priority, and pairing Sasquatch with a manual transmission and available advanced 4x4 system gives it a maximum crawl ratio of 94.75:1, providing even more off-road capability across the line-up,” said Dave Pericak, Ford icons global director.

The manual transmission with Sasquatch package is targeted to be available in late 2021.

Bronco Build and price goes live in October
As excitement builds around the Bronco brand of rugged SUVs, the Bronco two- and four-door build and price site will go live in October. Enthusiasts will be able to virtually create their ideal models and compare pricing for option groups. Reservation holders can create their dream off-road machine and print and save the information for ordering, which will begin in December.

The all-new two- and four-door Bronco goes on sale next spring. To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, go to Ford.com/Bronco.

Original Post:

Mike Levine with Ford has confirmed via Twitter.
October 2020 or 2021. Since you don't understand that you obfuscate to the ridiculous, I offer the same level of obfuscation. Let's see if we both can move away from that moral error and get very specific. What day on October please? Which year please?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! Dude I don't understand the issue. Let me give you an example. Tesla had 600K reservations for the model3 and anyone could build it online and not get it for 2+ years.

You can build whatever you like BUT in 2 years some trim options will change so it will not matter what you build now.

Regardless anyone can use B&P

So people that don’t have a reservation and won’t see one for at least 2 years will be able to go in to build and price a bronco they can’t order for that long???? Does that make since. Yes you can B&P their normal vehicles but the Bronco has crazy reservations so if they don’t want what happened during the reservation reveal night, I wouldn’t rule that out. Think about it, 265,000 reservation holders not being able to build out because Joe Schmoe (a lot of them) is on the site playing with a fake build out, I doubt that will last long.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah looks that way. Ugh. But I for one am waiting. This is what I wanted. Gives me an extra 6 months to save as well.....have to look at it with some positive perspective I guess.
Im seriously considering waiting too. Maybe that will give them time to add my White Vinyl to the interior packages!
Sponsored