Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the 6 month delay is total bullshit. No way it makes any difference from a production standpoint if you are making manual Badlands at the same time anyway from the start of production. This is just a big FU to the early/first reservation holders and rewarding the late comers with something better in order to keep the order demand going in the future. Why not just say it's for the '22 models at this point. All of the petition and voices of the mansquatch were the people who would be getting them before 6 months.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Although I’ve always supported a manual Sas, I see two big issues.

1. if the Manual is a China built unit all this was a waste of time.
2. 4.70 is plenty gearing for an auto but typically a manual goes one step steeper in gearing to match the auto.

So I’m wondering if the axles are incapable of going steeper than 4.70.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah looks that way. Ugh. But I for one am waiting. This is what I wanted. Gives me an extra 6 months to save as well.....have to look at it with some positive perspective I guess.
So will it be a 2022?

Sponsored

KokaneeRanger

Black Diamond
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 SportTrac, 85 Mustang GT, 12 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BLACKMANSQUACH In antimatter blue. My dream has come true... just need the white top.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m happy for all you MT guys, but with a late 2021 delivery for the mansqauch it just means my Wildtrak will get here faster!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was that a white top, or just light gray in lighting? Also “Raptor“ typo or something else?
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 740F65C3-C546-4B65-B808-0CB28C693BCB
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! C40317D4-F60F-403B-8016-AB9A78B61C5D

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the 6 month delay is total bullshit. No way it makes any difference from a production standpoint if you are making manual Badlands at the same time anyway from the start of production. This is just a big FU to the early/first reservation holders and rewarding the late comers with something better in order to keep the order demand going in the future. Why not just say it's for the '22 models at this point. All of the petition and voices of the mansquatch were the people who would be getting them before 6 months.
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I have a feeling all manuals are late 2021. Sasquatch is standard on FE and Wildtrack and there's no way those are being delayed to late availability. So since sasquatch isn't the constraint, I'm guessing the manual is.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO MORE PETITIONS FOR ANYTHING!! that will just continue to delay things ... ugh, now we gotta wait til October because there's like 2% of people who want a specific combo. Next up - "I won't buy a Bronco unless I can get alternating colored panels on my Bronco with a plaid color interior, AC delete, manual windows and a flip down front window... let's make a petition!" :mad:

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So people that don’t have a reservation and won’t see one for at least 2 years will be able to go in to build and price a bronco they can’t order for that long???? Does that make since. Yes you can B&P their normal vehicles but the Bronco has crazy reservations so if they don’t want what happened during the reservation reveal night, I wouldn’t rule that out. Think about it, 265,000 reservation holders not being able to build out because Joe Schmoe (a lot of them) is on the site playing with a fake build out, I doubt that will last long.
I've never order a new vehicle but you can probably do it at your dealer. Whenever the B&P drops, I'd bet it's going to be like when the reservations opened up, it's probably going to crash the site for a lot of people.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I have a feeling all manuals are late 2021. Sasquatch is standard on FE and Wildtrack and there's no way those are being delayed to late availability. So since sasquatch isn't the constraint, I'm guessing the manual is.
I hate to be a Pollyanna but no one knows yet. I'd speculate that Ford has the manual transmissions so there would be no reason for a full delay.

We just won't know until production. Let's try to have at least some hope here.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great but only like 3 of you will actually buy it. Then Ford will be pissed that they wasted their time listening and redesigning things.
Sponsored