Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At least we now have a B & P date in a Ford Press Release statement versus over-dissecting one tweet for the past two months lol

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Of course they didn't mention that by adding the Manual with Squatch option they have to go back through and re-program the B&P which IT said they could get done in 2-4 weeks (Which means 2+4 weeks) which actually takes them about 15 minutes of work, 26 hours of meetings, 5 extended breaks to go to the VR lounge, and one 8 hour sexual harassment class due to that email Bob the tech sent about a sasquatch manually taking care of himself. Here comes B&P: Halloween Edition!

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on how the database architecture is done it should only be 2 or 3 hours. Change some flags. If you are talking about renderings and such for the visual presentation, I might agree on that. However, putting a 7 speed with Squatch for a visual, probably no change whatsoever, or shall I say "It's got Squatch to do with any artwork."

Procedure wise - I think that paperwork has been done well before they decided to final produce the commercial. And that the folks needed for signatures should be able to sign the necessary PDFs via their laptops and they could do it after hours. A touch of "extra work" occasionally is not uncalled for.
You dont know how Ford works.....its not logical...it is what it is.

Lance103222

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My question, Ford mentioned the Wildtrack and First Edition will be available with manual (YEAH!!!) but those two only came with the 2.7L V6, does that mean the Wild and the 1st E will also have the little 4 banger or are they mating the manual to the 2.7 as well?

Sponsored

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So by September means in September, right?

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well this didn't age well.

1599059809836-png.png
"By October includes November, as others have highlighted."

Seriously, not drilling on Mike. He just has to be the arrow catcher as the face of Ford PR. I'm sure the B&P coding is essentially done and its the settling of the pricing and package options that is the hold up.

Last edited:

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta admit. I cAncelled my reservation last week. Bought a new 2020 Wrangler Sport with the 3.0L ecodiesel. Fun vehicle to drive. Found a good deal locally and couldn’t pass it up. If it hadn’t been a diesel I probably would’ve passed. But it’s got lots of low end get up and go and I’m averaging 25.8 mpg for both city/highway. Was getting upwards of 29.5-30 on highway Saturday.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, but I want to have my cake and eat it too!

Mansquatch, white roof, and all by June 1 of 2021!
Fine print on the video at 0:06 said "Targeted to be available in Late 2021" for manual Sasquatch. Squishy language to be sure. Sorry no ManSquatch for me.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question, Ford mentioned the Wildtrack and First Edition will be available with manual (YEAH!!!) but those two only came with the 2.7L V6, does that mean the Wild and the 1st E will also have the little 4 banger or are they mating the manual to the 2.7 as well?
When did they say this? As far as I am aware, Wildtrak and First Edition are automatic only.