JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He never said manual Sasquatch available across All the trims. He said Sasquatch standard on wildtrack and FE.
Sponsored

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know how much $$$ the Sasquatch adds to the price yet?
~$5k based on the pricing survey - should stay close to that but that may not hold

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys keep making the claim that the B&P isn't out due to technical reasons, I doubt that to be the case. It isn't out due to all the bean counters + technical people having to make sure each combination of each option results in something orderable and fillable by the plant and 'viewable' on the B&P site. This is not easy and requires multiple teams to be in 100% sync else have costly 'miscommunications' with customers or revokes/changes on stuff already put out into the world which will be a PR nightmare.

What do you mean I can't get sasquatch for 3.5K on a Base on a base model!!!!!! THE B&P HAD IT, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER FORD AND HONOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE QUOTED!!!!!!! I"M BUYING A JEEP AND I"M OUT SEE YA.

The need that turd as polished as can be on day 1 else its a nightmare.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Answering the Call of Enthusiasts, Bronco Brand Expands Sasquatch Package to Models with 7-Speed Manual Transmission

DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 21, 2020 – Listening to reservation-holder feedback, Ford is expanding the availability of its high-performance off-road Sasquatch™package to all-new Bronco two- and four-door models with a class-first 7-speed manual transmission.

“The Bronco community spoke and we heard them,” said Mark Grueber, Ford Bronco consumer marketing manager. “Our team moved quickly to add Sasquatch with a manual transmission – another example of our focus on giving customers the best possible off-road vehicles and accessories that we can.”

The increased availability of the Sasquatch package also makes the Ford Bronco the only 4x4 with a 7-speed manual and 35-inch off-road tires in its class.

Sasquatch plus manual unlocks even more off-road capability
While other brands save their best hardware for premium series models, Bronco is making off-road capability a priority across every two- and four-door trim level with the available Sasquatch package.

Checking the Sasquatch box adds class-first 35-inch Goodyear® mud-terrain tires mounted to 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels, Dana™ front and rear electronic locking axles with 4.7:1 final drive ratio, and high-clearance suspension with a nearly two-inch wider track, position-sensitive Bilstein shocks and wider fender flares.

Sasquatch package will be available across the lineup, including Base, Big Bend™, Black Diamond™ Outer Banks™, and Badlands™. It is standard on Bronco Wildtrak™ and First Edition models, while the Badlands™ series with available Sasquatch package and standard semi-active hydraulic front stabilizer bar disconnect results in the ultimate Bronco rock crawler.

“Capability is always a priority, and pairing Sasquatch with a manual transmission and available advanced 4x4 system gives it a maximum crawl ratio of 94.75:1, providing even more off-road capability across the line-up,” said Dave Pericak, Ford icons global director.

The manual transmission with Sasquatch package is targeted to be available in late 2021.

Bronco Build and price goes live in October
As excitement builds around the Bronco brand of rugged SUVs, the Bronco two- and four-door build and price site will go live in October. Enthusiasts will be able to virtually create their ideal models and compare pricing for option groups. Reservation holders can create their dream off-road machine and print and save the information for ordering, which will begin in December.

The all-new two- and four-door Bronco goes on sale next spring. To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, go to Ford.com/Bronco.

Original Post:

Mike Levine with Ford has confirmed via Twitter.
Nice how they still won't commit to a day in October for B&P. My guess is the 12th...of never o_O

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do we know how much $$$ the Sasquatch adds to the price yet?
I'll bet it might be more now, if we are no longer forced to take the $1600 automatic option.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

~$5k based on the pricing survey - should stay close to that but that may not hold
~$2,500 for the Badlands, since it already includes most of the Sasquatch add-ons.

Lance103222

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
[QU
6th paragraph of the manual Sasquatch article.

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As excitement builds around the Bronco brand of rugged SUVs, the Bronco two- and four-door build and price site will go live in October. Enthusiasts will be able to virtually create their ideal models and compare pricing for option groups. Reservation holders can create their dream off-road machine and print and save the information for ordering, which will begin in December.

The all-new two- and four-door Bronco goes on sale next spring. To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, go to Ford.com/Bronco.

Original Post:

Since "by September" originally included through the end of September, wouldn't logic tell you that "in October" could be by the end of November? :ROFLMAO:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

am i ever going to catch up?
it would be funny if the extra time for the 2.3L mansquatch was for proofing even lower gearing, (> 4.7) to address the folks who just have to explore 37"+ tires.
it wouldn't be funny. it would be bleepin awesome!!

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Availability: Late 2021.
So the mansquatch adds 6 months to build time......
They said that initially w/velocity blue too. They've backpedalled a bit. Pretty sure they are just cya for once orders go in and there are production delays and this same mob wants to know when deliveries are gonna start. I'm happy they reconsidered this one! I'm happy we got a manual trans at all! I'm ok w/waiting to get what I want...waited 25 years after all. MANSQUATCH FOR EVER!

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am pleased for those owners who wanted it. The 2.7 ranks higher in importance than a manual so this announcement doesn’t change anything for me or buyers like me.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Answering the Call of Enthusiasts, Bronco Brand Expands Sasquatch Package to Models with 7-Speed Manual Transmission

DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 21, 2020 – Listening to reservation-holder feedback, Ford is expanding the availability of its high-performance off-road Sasquatch™package to all-new Bronco two- and four-door models with a class-first 7-speed manual transmission.

“The Bronco community spoke and we heard them,” said Mark Grueber, Ford Bronco consumer marketing manager. “Our team moved quickly to add Sasquatch with a manual transmission – another example of our focus on giving customers the best possible off-road vehicles and accessories that we can.”

The increased availability of the Sasquatch package also makes the Ford Bronco the only 4x4 with a 7-speed manual and 35-inch off-road tires in its class.

Sasquatch plus manual unlocks even more off-road capability
While other brands save their best hardware for premium series models, Bronco is making off-road capability a priority across every two- and four-door trim level with the available Sasquatch package.

Checking the Sasquatch box adds class-first 35-inch Goodyear® mud-terrain tires mounted to 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels, Dana™ front and rear electronic locking axles with 4.7:1 final drive ratio, and high-clearance suspension with a nearly two-inch wider track, position-sensitive Bilstein shocks and wider fender flares.

Sasquatch package will be available across the lineup, including Base, Big Bend™, Black Diamond™ Outer Banks™, and Badlands™. It is standard on Bronco Wildtrak™ and First Edition models, while the Badlands™ series with available Sasquatch package and standard semi-active hydraulic front stabilizer bar disconnect results in the ultimate Bronco rock crawler.

“Capability is always a priority, and pairing Sasquatch with a manual transmission and available advanced 4x4 system gives it a maximum crawl ratio of 94.75:1, providing even more off-road capability across the line-up,” said Dave Pericak, Ford icons global director.

The manual transmission with Sasquatch package is targeted to be available in late 2021.

Original Post:

I’m wondering if Ford “listened” to us enthusiasts, we can get them to add the V6 as an option too. Talk about a total build out!