Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does the BnP have to do with what dealership you choose? Either you will get MSRP, Xplan, Granger or butt raped.
Because there are a lot of dealerships, especially in my area, that won't commit to any of that and are waiting for full price and order details. Any kind of new or special edition vehicle gets marked up thousands. In order to finalize dealership, Ford needs to finalize pricing in order to get some commitments.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It feels really planned because they know how long they have before actually producing the orders, so theyā€™re milking how much they can to get us to December when the ordering basically starts.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, so Ford gave us what we asked for, are we going to take it? Your actions speak louder than your words. If you wanted the mansquatch, step up and get it. Show Ford there is still a strong market for a manual.

I didn't even give the squatch a second thought after I learned it was auto only. Now, I am definitely getting the squatch, regardless of which trim level I get. Regardless of trim, my overall price just went up. Ford is getting my money for giving what I asked for.

Step up guys(gals) and get the mansquatch, or next time Ford may not listen.

Now, we need a cool sticker for the back window to identify the mansquatch going down the road.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does the BnP have to do with what dealership you choose? Either you will get MSRP, Xplan, Granger or butt raped.

It doesn't, but dealers can't string people along unless people are willing to be strung along. I can only imagine the surprise on their faces when the dealer says they have to wait until December to commit to a price when the Bronco is actually ordered. Then, in December they tell them they have to wait until it is delivered to see what the actual invoice/MSRP price will be. There is no excuse for not having at the very least X-plan.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It feels really planned because they know how long they have before actually producing the orders, so theyā€™re milking how much they can to get us to December when the ordering basically starts.
This is what I believe as well. The rep I spoke to said that they wanted to drip out information to keep the excitement going.

For me, getting the ManSquatch information put a smile on my face all day! ?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
So not looking thru 28 pages of "No B&P"???!!
Lets get the facts please: Is this a NEW upgraded MT and if so what model? AND can you get the 2.7 with Sas and MT? Thanks

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, so Ford gave us what we asked for, are we going to take it? Your actions speak louder than your words. If you wanted the mansquatch, step up and get it. Show Ford there is still a strong market for a manual.

I didn't even give the squatch a second thought after I learned it was auto only. Now, I am definitely getting the squatch, regardless of which trim level I get. Regardless of trim, my overall price just went up. Ford is getting my money for giving what I asked for.

Step up guys(gals) and get the mansquatch, or next time Ford may not listen.

Now, we need a cool sticker for the back window to identify the mansquatch going down the road.
I completely agree, it might be expensive but we have to vote with our money if we want these options to stick around. I plan on going with it the manquatch combo because I rather get both, then before only options were Sasquatch or auto, would rather get the manual instead of auto. I just hope late 2021 doesnā€™t mean December 2021.

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not looking thru 28 pages of "No B&P"???!!
Lets get the facts please: Is this a NEW upgraded MT and if so what model? AND can you get the 2.7 with Sas and MT? Thanks
all the key information is on the first page of this thread

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I believe as well. The rep I spoke to said that they wanted to drip out information to keep the excitement going.

For me, getting the ManSquatch information put a smile on my face all day! ?
Iā€™m glad we donā€™t have to now choose between the Sasquatch and manual. Now we donā€™t have to and a little more waiting

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great, but why didn't their crack design team have that as an option from day one? Did they just think there would be no interest in the manual? It really is great as I will be getting a lower trim with squatch and getting to keep the manual, but it makes me wonder how well they understand their customers.
I think this was a 4D chess marketing move to make it loo like they appealed to the customers. Itā€™s either that or they just didnā€™t fathom how much buzz this vehicle would generate and they moved quickly to capitalize.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m glad we donā€™t have to now choose between the Sasquatch and manual. Now we donā€™t have to and a little more waiting
Agreed, I was trying to convince myself that I didn't want the 35's, but damnit, I want the 35's! Getting them from the factory makes it so much easier.

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they did do research. But looking at Jeep's manual numbers going down every year, including the "most capable" Rubicon variant, might cause you to believe there isn't demand (especially since they represent a large majority of the off road market). And in your own direct research, you are only going to reach 10's to 100's of people at the most.

Now that it is out in the wild (as it were) you can get feedback from your community - and they are still only hearing from a vocal percentage. B6G at 10k members is less than 10% of the reservation number. Good for them for listening and pivoting quickly.
Jeeps numbers keep going down on the manual because it's a problematic, half-assed attempt at a manual. I don't know how tough or reliable Ford's manual will be, but at least the Bronco manual actually gives an extra incentive: the crawl gear. Pretty much took Jeep to the woodshed with that one.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow... was reading the other thread... huge announcement of one of the largest complaints on this forum aside of the infamous White Top and every post afterwards was people complaining about something else.

Thank you @Ford for filtering out all the winning and focusing on the core functionality....

And as much as I want BnP, all my final decisions need accurate information, so if you need a bit extra to get it right.. take it (just make sure to push back dealer change date as well).
Sponsored