Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$5k was always the price for Squatch only. Auto is extra ($1600, not $1900. And of course, not official numbers, just the survey.)
Apologies for the 16/19 confusion, I've been looking at too many numbers. And I understand the Squatch was always 5k, but previously required the AT, so why would it be additional? That's like saying here's the "hot rod" package but the steering wheel is going to be extra
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I gave him a pass on it until he started getting snarky about his lack of understanding English. Would’ve been smarter of him to own up to Ford’s mistake instead of trying to blame costumers.
Wait. He blamed costumers? They're just honest people trying to make neat outfits.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apologies for the 16/19 confusion, I've been looking at too many numbers. And I understand the Squatch was always 5k, but previously required the AT, so why would it be additional? That's like saying here's the "hot rod" package but the steering wheel is going to be extra
Lots of option packages on lots of cars require you to purchase additional options/packages that are not included in the price. Bottom line, required does not equal included.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lots of option packages on lots of cars require you to purchase additional options/packages that are not included in the price. Bottom line, required does not equal included.
Fair enough. Good explanation. Thanks

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait. He blamed costumers? They're just honest people trying to make neat outfits.
Mike weighed in on the great "by September" debate, but only after August had passed. The insinuation is that the customers were interpreting his words wrong, despite the fact the he had a million opportunities to clarify, and we now know that his "by September" comment was just an estimate or guess.

Last edited:

Sponsored

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WE DID IT!!!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, people should use the B&P for other vehicles if they have any doubts. Every manufacturer does it the same way.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike weighed in on the great "by September" debate, but only after September had passed. The insinuation is that the customers were interpreting his words wrong, despite the fact the he had a million opportunities to clarify, and we now know that his "by September" comment was just an estimate or guess.
I swear my calendar still says it's September. JK :LOL:

MentalBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Toyota Tundra, Yamaha WR250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to see real numbers before making any decisions.

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We do all realize a huge corporation just allowed it's customers to help "Build" the Build and Price tool for probably the first time in automotive history! The absolute finest example of The largest Focus Group Ever by leveraging social media! Congratulations, Ford and Ford Customers!

This will be researched and analyzed for continuos market research parralled with engineering configuration and pricing.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because there are a lot of dealerships, especially in my area, that won't commit to any of that and are waiting for full price and order details. Any kind of new or special edition vehicle gets marked up thousands. In order to finalize dealership, Ford needs to finalize pricing in order to get some commitments.
You need to find a new dealer.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do all realize a huge corporation just allowed it's customers to help "Build" the Build and Price tool for probably the first time in automotive history! The absolute finest example of The largest Focus Group Ever by leveraging social media! Congratulations, Ford and Ford Customers!

This will be researched and analyzed for continuos market research parralled with engineering configuration and pricing.
I experienced this with BMW 20 years ago. The SMG equipped E46 M3's sold in the US were not going to be equipped with "Launch Control" because we're too litigious or some such crap. We started a campaign and they acquiesced!

To be fair, I had nothing to do with the ManSquatch, but I have been grinning ear-to-ear all day, so props to the guys that spoke up!!!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name