Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It says in the press release when they released the manual info that b&p is October now and Mike Levine Confirmed that. Although, I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore
This is why I say "slight."

I never believed anything he said. I won't fully believe anything until it's on the order sheets. I think everyone here should adopt a similar philosophy. May help with the anxiety around here.
Sponsored

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I am fine with waiting for b&p, but Ford needs to give out more info instead of sneaking in info into other reveals like they did with the b&p being pushed back. Think people are more pissed off with the lack of info for both the customers and dealers
It's very simple. They (Ford) just don't care. WE will get info when we get it.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's very simple. They (Ford) just don't care. WE will get info when we get it.
If the info we get keeps being awesome news like a manual Sasquatch, they can take as long as they want. This was just about a deal breaker for me, and i had resolved to buy a plain base model 7spd to build my own offroader out of. Ford came through for me, and will now get my money instead of the aftermarket cats. I could not be happier.
Now I just need to sell a couple of motorcycles to pad my down payment.
Anybody want a somewhat rare Moto Guzzi with a Hannigan sidecar? Lol.
Not cheap, but where are you gonna find another one? Lol

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford needs to put a gag order on this man. By September surely doesn't mean in October. If you can't give us correct information please don't give us any at all, as it only reflects poorly on you and your company.
My theory is Build and Price is ready, but won't be out until the very end of October. That gives reservation holders less time or no time to switch dealers. As most dealers are giving us the same song and dance which is they won't commit to a price until build & price site is up.
BUYERS BEWARE ! If your dealer can't commit to a discount, chances are your not getting a discount.
I suggest having a conversation with your dealership, tell them you'll be immediately switching your reservation if they're not willing to start the negotiation process.
At this stage in the game Ford has been playing games with dates, I truly wouldn't be surprised if they take away the October 31 switching date. I believe I'll be having a sit down with my dealer sooner than later, as it's better to be safe than sorry. I'd love to keep my business local but my hunch is I'll be switching to Stephen's.
Where did patience and understanding go? Things happen, it's called the real world.
Try to enjoy the ride of a new model launch, both ups and downs, or maybe you should wait until you can shop for your Bronco from dealer inventory.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where did patience and understanding go? Things happen, it's called the real world.
Try to enjoy the ride of a new model launch, both ups and downs, or maybe you should wait until you can shop for your Bronco from dealer inventory.
Receiving incorrect information on specific release dates is not a enjoyable ride. Many folks would rather have no information than false information. Alot of dealers won't even discuss price until B&P site comes out. With a deadline of Oct. 31 to switch dealers, it's leaving alot of folks hanging. I believe it would be very simply for Ford to give us exact dates instead of everyone playing the guessing game. Patience and understanding went out the window with the "by September" announcement. It sounds like your a patient person, so maybe you can wait to shop for your Bronco from dealer inventory.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Receiving incorrect information on specific release dates is not a enjoyable ride. Many folks would rather have no information than false information. Sounds like your a patient person, so maybe you can wait to shop for your Bronco from dealer inventory.
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 1600832870171

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone else mentioned here, I wonder if you could ask (or pay a bit extra for) your stock tires and wheels in addition to the Sasquatch package. If delivery is late 2021 I’m going to have to buy wheels and snow tires for this right upon delivery since I don’t want to try mud tires snowy in Vermont.
Also curious if the BD will have a minor discount since it already has a locking rear differential.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reading this thread tells me that B&P has become B6G's " Airplane on a Treadmill " topic.

* for those not familiar, " Airplane on a Treadmill " caused a massive internet brawl across multiple forums until Mythbusters answered the question.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No shit the BP doesn’t allow you to actually make the order. I wasn’t insinuating that!all I’m saying is buyers will need the Bp for the information on pricing before ordering.. “DUH”
Dude, calm down. The original post I quoted was this:

rapidredbronco2021 said:
You're right we don't know. All we can do is guess at this point. But our reservations don't mean anything until they're turned into orders by way of B&P
His post was indicated he thought orders are done via B&P, which is not the case, and that's all I said - that B&P is not the ordering system.

I never once said people weren't wanting B&P to know pricing before ordering.

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has the question been asked why not a Manual FE?
Because the FE is due out in late Spring/ early Summer, and the Mansquatch won't have jumped through all of the testing and Fed Gov regulatory hoops until Fall, at best ?????

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the FE is due out in late Spring/ early Summer, and the Mansquatch won't have jumped through all of the testing and Fed Gov regulatory hoops until Fall, at best ?????
I don’t have one. Just thought I’d ask. That would be a crazy rare beast

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t have one. Just thought I’d ask. That would be a crazy rare beast
It would be as impossible as jumping to lightspeed.

The Fed Gov is a giant regulatory boat anchor on the auto industry these days. Have been since the 1960's.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs