Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATE: Just saw Mike Levine replied on Twitter the manual transmission is not available with the Mid Package on the Black Diamond. He stated "streamlined customer choices matched to transmissions". Correlating this with other information, this confirms it's not available with the MT on any trim other than Badlands.

Ford Bronco CONFIRMED: Mid Package not available with MT on lower trims 9780D211-4D6B-4C0A-9E27-15DDCBF32C1F

Ford Bronco CONFIRMED: Mid Package not available with MT on lower trims A8E91B44-408D-4910-86AD-A74599855B6E

Original post:

Bad news for those wanting the Mid Package with their manual transmission on trims below Badlands. The preliminary B&P Dealer Reference guide specifically states the Badlands is the only trim where the 7 speed manual transmission can be paired with the Mid Package.

So I guess that answers whether it was a B&P error or not.

Here's the link to the guide:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...build_price_dealer_reference_guide-pdf.60679/

Here's screenshots:

Ford Bronco CONFIRMED: Mid Package not available with MT on lower trims 0900E59F-760E-43F5-B20E-80162F237D0F

Ford Bronco CONFIRMED: Mid Package not available with MT on lower trims DC1CB151-4CAA-433E-9290-BE199D795CF7
Sponsored

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

heh - it is technically feasible but they are trying to differentiate models by eliminating it. Starting to think that MY22 *might* have a bit less customization.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been known since the B&P launch. Thought it might be a bug.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was all ready to go BD with no MID and move on, but the lack of decent tires/wheels that I liked with the Black Diamond pushed me back into the BL. I can spend $3,000 on aftermarket wheels and tires, or I can spend $5,000 and get a BL that has wheels/tires I like and all the other options including MID.

SCUBA STEVE, DAMN YOU!

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford said they would allow the manual but man are they gonna make you pay for it!!!
Not really. It's available with the cheaper models and packages. The issue I, and many others have, is that there's no "mid"dle ground with it. Either no options and a manual or move up to Badlands.

Anyway. This was not unexpected.

OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, money on the table especially since their primary competitor has no such restrictions. The package to trim setup has been among a few things that have taken my hype smile down a notch.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm more confused now about the Advanced 4x4 than before.

Every model up to Outer Banks shows it as optional, without restrictions, other than, "Not with 7M" except the Black Diamond.

But the Sasquatch package doesn't list the A4x4 as part of that package, or as a mandatory option for Sasquatch either.

Are we going to be able to get the A4x4 as a stand alone option on the Base and Big Bend, or not?

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a positive note, for those wanting auto it does appear to be included in mid package. I really thought that was a mistake.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On a positive note, for those wanting auto it does appear to be included in mid package. I really thought that was a mistake.
That should be of no surprise. From the very beginning, Ford announced the mid package was listed as available starting at Big Bend and up.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
That should be of no surprise. From the very beginning, Ford announced the mid package was listed as available starting at Big Bend and up.
I still don't believe the price though.

If you build a BB and add mid after the 10A, your MSRP drops $100.

Ford Bronco CONFIRMED: Mid Package not available with MT on lower trims BackBrightKakapo-size_restricted

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
The surprise is that the $1595 auto transmission is included at no cost with the $1495 mid package, not that the mid package is available.

imthewalruz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn. Wanted a BB or BD mid, manual. Looks like I will be canceling my reservation and waiting until MY22, or taking another look at a Wrangler, which actually comes in colors I like.
Sponsored