First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 2- Corvettes
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford - We used our extensive research of Subaru Outbacks and flannel to determine that nobody wanted manual transmissions. We are now surprised... our bad. We mean, "your bad".
Comically when we bought my wifes' Outback I picked out ones with a manual transmission...Once it was time to choose which specific car was for her... she said.. I've been driving a manual for 34 years.. I want an automatic this time... so there you go..
Sponsored

stueyd

Black Diamond
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those of us who placed our reservation early with this expectation shouldnā€™t be penalized and asked to get back in the end of the line. That happens and Iā€™m holding out for the new 4Runner!

stueyd

Black Diamond
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those of us who placed our reservation early with this expectation shouldnā€™t be penalized and asked to get back in the end of the line. That happens and Iā€™m holding out for the new 4Runner!

B Spence

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SO with the Man-Squatch you will also have the Man Transfer case with a Neutral 2 and 4 Hi Low? or will a Man transfer case come with the Auto also? Looking at flat towing.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

SO with the Man-Squatch you will also have the Man Transfer case with a Neutral 2 and 4 Hi Low? or will a Man transfer case come with the Auto also? Looking at flat towing.
Sasquatch option requires the Automatic transfer case at 795.00 additional based on what we know to date.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The badlands with the 2.3 manual also comes
with the advanced auto transfer case.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the real Broncos can be flat towed. Every. One.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If ya read the article, (latest update 12/9) this is not a holistic claim. They only suggest ManSquatch will be exclusively MY22. We kinda knew this. ?
I wonder if I can keep my reservation but hold off for a MY22?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I find it interesting that Mansquatch will be available for the 2022 model year(hopefully 4dr), but not 2021. I wonder if any changes will need made to accommodate this. I have a few (optimistic) ideas below, but who know if/when it would be announced
  • Deeper gears for front and rear axles
  • HD manual for 2.3
  • Updated 2.3 with port and direct Injection(direct only has been around since at least 2015, if not earlier)
  • Mate the 2.7 with a manual (my wish)
  • Hp/ tq bump for current 2.3
  • Ford does not upgrade anything

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will they at least be releasing the price of the ManSquatch prior to the order banks opening? If it's prohibitively expensive people might just go automatic, so that would be helpful information prior to the banks opening.

Sponsored

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will they at least be releasing the price of the ManSquatch prior to the order banks opening? If it's prohibitively expensive people might just go automatic, so that would be helpful information prior to the banks opening.
Trust me: None of us who are interested in a manual Sasquach are doing it to try and save money. It's definitely not a money thing. In fact, I'd happily pay extra for a manual if that would cause Ford to offer it with the 2.7.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price Depends on your trim level, not transmission. Cheapest on Badlands ($2495), most expensive on big bend and base (~$7800).

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So when do you guys think we could order one of these? How would this affect our reservation number?
Just thinking a 2.7 manual with Squach may be worth the wait??? Not sure

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So when do you guys think we could order one of these? How would this affect our reservation number?
Just thinking a 2.7 manual with Squach may be worth the wait??? Not sure
I donā€™t think itā€™s even a rumor that the 2.7 will be equipped with a manual. We do know we canā€™t get a manual tranny with the SAS package (4 cylinder) until MY22.

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trust me: None of us who are interested in a manual Sasquach are doing it to try and save money. It's definitely not a money thing. In fact, I'd happily pay extra for a manual if that would cause Ford to offer it with the 2.7.
With the 2.7, yes. With the 2.3, no.
Sponsored