Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I get scolded, I have searched through previous threads for a definitive answer.......

I have 2 Broncos ordered from 2 different dealers. One for me and one for my son. Both dealers are telling me that the DIO program, where the accessories are included on the WDBO and dealer installed, is not possible. I’m being told that accessories, such as winch, pod lights, etc... are to be ordered through the parts department. I can then install myself or pay them to install. Has the program to reimburse dealers for accessory installation been cancelled?
Sponsored

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Before I get scolded, I have searched through previous threads for a definitive answer.......

I have 2 Broncos ordered from 2 different dealers. One for me and one for my son. Both dealers are telling me that the DIO program, where the accessories are included on the WDBO and dealer installed, is not possible. I’m being told that accessories, such as winch, pod lights, etc... are to be ordered through the parts department. I can then install myself or pay them to install. Has the program to reimburse dealers for accessory installation been cancelled?
I have been told to order them through the parts department when available. However, at time of order on the documents we added a statement that ALL the accessories I order WILL be installed at NO cost to me; Ford reimbursal to the Dealer or not. I was proactive and I also gave them a print out of the reimbursal to dealer program.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The POD Lights are part of the build and I thought part of the install. My dealer told me that we take care of that accessory at the dealer level once delivered. I have not been quoted an install cost. But at the $650 if the dealer wants to charge install, I may prefer getting KC Flex ERA 4 (https://www.kchilites.com/kc-flex-era-4-light-combo-pair-pack)$599 but they have changeable lenses

Ford Bronco Conflicting information from Dealer about ordering accessories 1618924968776

Anyone have an opinion?
Sponsored