dirtyscab

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious if this happened to anyone else. If there's a problem there is plenty of time to get it fixed with Ford.

I reserved a base model. Got confirmation number and everything. The confirmation email sent from Ford says I reserved a Wildtrak. Logging in to the website to look at my reservation information says base model like I selected. I'll be checking with the dealer in the morning to see what it says on their end, if anything yet.
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked mine and it has what I reserved, Badlands. Other than first edition, I'm not sure how much weight reserving a specific model has other than giving Ford a way to gauge interest. I mean we all still have to actually make the order with our dealer in December and I'm sure many will change their minds by then whether it be what model/options they want to out right canceling.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved Black Diamond, got a confirmation email for Big Bend but now the website actually shows my correct reservation.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This seems fairly normal—you reserve X, website shows X, confirmation e-mail shows Y.
Sponsored