First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Long story short, my build date has changed twice and last I heard from my dealer they didn’t even have my vin although I had already received an email with a vin. On the 23rd I randomly checked for the window sticker and it came up (blend date 0630). Today I received an email that my build date has moved to 07/28.
My understanding from reading on the forum was that the monroney sticker was the golden ticket to the vehicle being already in production or schedule for the vehicle to be in process of being produced.
anyone have any thoughts or insights on this?
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Window stickers change, that's why members have been keeping a close eye on them if they get one.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Long story short, my build date has changed twice and last I heard from my dealer they didn’t even have my vin although I had already received an email with a vin. On the 23rd I randomly checked for the window sticker and it came up (blend date 0630). Today I received an email that my build date has moved to 07/28.
My understanding from reading on the forum was that the monroney sticker was the golden ticket to the vehicle being already in production or schedule for the vehicle to be in process of being produced.
Does the window sticker have a new blend date?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's interesting to me is the random nature of who receives build date change emails and who does not. Last email I received was build week of 6/28. I've called Ford a couple times and build day was 7/7, then 7/12.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope it’s still the same and status still shows vehicle is in production
Ford Bronco CONFUSED AF 6222314C-FDDA-4BFF-9470-AED5AAA9258C
Let's see the actual window sticker?!

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm the same blend date as you and I got an email today as well. Mine says my production date changed to the week of June 28th, 2021. They're a little late, I figured that out on Monday.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, my Build week has changed 5 times. At one time I even had build day scheduled.

Started with build week of 6/14 now im back to 8/16...little disappointed.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused as hell too, I’ve had a build date/week scheduled for 7/26 since may. A lot of other members on this forum that were originally scheduled the same week as me, received production date change emails because of the shut downs. I still haven’t gotten anything. I have yet to call because I’ve heard the Ford Cs isn’t trustworthy.

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused as hell too, I’ve had a build date/week scheduled for 7/26 since may. A lot of other members on this forum that were originally scheduled the same week as me, received production date change emails because of the shut downs. I still haven’t gotten anything. I have yet to call because I’ve heard the Ford Cs isn’t trustworthy.
I'm in the same boat. Got my build week of 7/26 in May, called last week and nothing had changed, called today and I'm not even scheduled now. Was told to contact my dealer as they would know more.

OP
OP
2PT7

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let's see the actual window sticker?!
Do you have a vin or sticker by any chance?

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my VIN and build date originally for July 26th. So far no email indicating a delay has occurred even though Ford made it official MAP is to be shut down that week. I finally called the 800 # and got news I got delayed for Aug 16th and should be receiving an email soon. Bummer.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How long should we expect our status to say "in production" before it's built?

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my VIN and build date originally for July 26th. So far no email indicating a delay has occurred even though Ford made it official MAP is to be shut down that week. I finally called the 800 # and got news I got delayed for Aug 16th and should be receiving an email soon. Bummer.
At least they gave you more info than me. It took me an hour and a half to find out that I'm now tbd
Sponsored