Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received a Vin and estimated build date back in May. My original date was June 21st, It was then moved to July 5th, and now to August 2nd according to my dealer. However when I go to check on my order on Ford's website it displays a message that it is currently in production and being built. I was wondering if anyone is dealing with something similar or knows what is going on. Thanks in advance.
Ford Bronco Confusion about production status Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 8.24.22 PM
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received a Vin and estimated build date back in May. My original date was June 21st, It was then moved to July 5th, and now to August 2nd according to my dealer. However when I go to check on my order on Ford's website it displays a message that it is currently in production and being built. I was wondering if anyone is dealing with something similar or knows what is going on. Thanks in advance.
Ford Bronco Confusion about production status Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 8.24.22 PM
I would go with the sentence at the top: “Your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak order has been confirmed”

It is in the order confirmed stage, maybe formally “In Order Processing”.

I think you can click the little circles at the bottom to read the different stages, but if it were actually in that stage there would be a hollow blue ring or a solid blue circle with a check mark in it

OP
OP
Daiss21

Daiss21

Wildtrak
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would go with the sentence at the top: “Your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak order has been confirmed”

It is in the order confirmed stage, maybe formally “In Order Processing”.

I think you can click the little circles at the bottom to read the different stages, but if it were actually in that stage there would be a hollow blue ring or a solid blue circle with a check mark in it
You're right, my mistake. Thanks for the reply

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Were you able to find and print your Window Sticker as you were directed? I think thats the Golden Ticket in the Bronco Chocolate Factory!

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had this same situation. My build date was 6/28 and then got pushed to 7/5. All I saw was what your seeing, and the window sticker wasn't generated until yesterday. I called Ford twice today, the first time they told me they couldn't give me a build date at all, the second time the guy told me it was built and awaiting shipping, tracker still says exactly what yours does. So, I don't know, but there are lots of inconsistencies.

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our build week was originally 6/14, then moved to 6/28.

The window sticker became available last Friday with a Blend Date of 6/24.

Today a date was added to the "In Production" status on the build tracker. Before this it only showed "In Production" with no date.

The circle for In Production is not yet filled in but I assume this means it will start moving down the line today!

Non-Sas OBX 2.3 softtop. Reserved during the launch video during the website crash.

Screenshot_20210625-062834.jpg

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whomever commented above had it right. Dates be damned if you can view your window sticker you are in. The build date is listed on the top of the window sticker. Above where it says blend . One number that means something but the next numbers are year month and day it is scheduled to be built. I would just suggest checking for a window sticker every so often because there is so much movement on builds on ford’s end

Miamibronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 8.24.22 PM.png
Yes, it is exactly what happened to me too. Even where it says “scheduled production date“, my scheduled production date got magically erased prob because my Bronco was delayed. 😂🙄
I called the Bronco hotline and they gave me the updated production date (7/20) but it does not reflect when I refresh that page because obviously.this is Ford we’re dealing with always trying to find ways to save their ass. Lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

Broncohill

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I checked this morning as well, same thing. I do have a window sticker! Wow!! Could this really be happening?? Won't wake my Husband over it...but very hopeful! My 2005 Mustang convertible roof just broke...that's painful! Need to get that fixed!

Broncohill

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whomever commented above had it right. Dates be damned if you can view your window sticker you are in. The build date is listed on the top of the window sticker. Above where it says blend . One number that means something but the next numbers are year month and day it is scheduled to be built. I would just suggest checking for a window sticker every so often because there is so much movement on builds on ford’s end

320210701 1851 BLEND. This is what mine says...doesn't look like a date - still excited! Maybe it says July 1, 2021??

Last edited:

Sponsored

CSRedDragon

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
320210701 1851 BLEND. This is what mine says...doesn't look like a date - still excited!
7/1/21 build. My build date moved back one day from the blend date. Exciting news! Enjoy

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
320210701 1851 BLEND. This is what mine says...doesn't look like a date - still excited!
So a 7/1/21 build date and you're in Michigan? Renee good chance you see your Bronco in 2 weeks!

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes
320210701 1851 BLEND. This is what mine says...doesn't look like a date - still excited! Maybe it says July 1, 2021??
bingo!
Sponsored