Sponsored

Congrats to Santa Monica Ford for honoring MSRP...

sccohen

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Big shout out to Santa Monica Ford for honoring MSRP on FE ordered on day one. Thanks to Gary and Eduardo for 4 hour receipt to me on CG FE.

I don't think too many other Socal dealers playing this fair and really appreciate them.

Scott
Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big shout out to Santa Monica Ford for honoring MSRP on FE ordered on day one. Thanks to Gary and Eduardo for 4 hour receipt to me on CG FE.

I don't think too many other Socal dealers playing this fair and really appreciate them.

Scott
That is great to hear and thank you for sharing! I ordered through Santa Monica Ford, as well. I have a VIN but no window sticker yet. I was getting worried with all of the ADM horror stories appearing on the forum. Good to hear SM Ford is true to their word.

skxf430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am ready to submit my build and they are my local dealer. Good to know they are not gouging!!!

I had also read that South Bay Ford is also honoring msrp.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mrobin604

Badlands
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had an order in with them since September, so I'm not expecting to see it come in for a while. But it's good to know I don't have to worry about waiting for months only to have them pop a markup on me at the last minute!

Thanks for the info.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sort of a sad state when we congratulate dealers for selling a vehicle at MSRP.
Maybe, but It's the state of the market right now. Look what is still going on in the used market.

Used Vehicle Wholesale Prices Spiked by the Most Ever in October. Retail Prices to Follow