Sponsored

Considering PPF (paint protection film) and/or Ceramic coating. Thoughts?

4n63rz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i had mine completely wrapped,over decals,installer wanted me to get a new set remove the original and reinstall on top of film. wasnt up for all that so there is a white line along the hood decals. its not that big a deal,but reason i got it was to protect paint anyway.front tires like to throw debris across the side of the truck.he also ceramic coated 5 wheels and plastic.im in michigan and price was little over 6 grand.had to take some of it apart like to get film on grill behind push bar,and clay bar truck.if you can find someone that does freehand install instead of precut from plotter. other thing it has to be washed with ph neutral soap sames as ceramic coat i believe.
Ford Bronco Considering PPF (paint protection film) and/or Ceramic coating. Thoughts? inbound859048688601207105
Sponsored

rsmag9

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i had mine completely wrapped,over decals,installer wanted me to get a new set remove the original and reinstall on top of film. wasnt up for all that so there is a white line along the hood decals. its not that big a deal,but reason i got it was to protect paint anyway.front tires like to throw debris across the side of the truck.he also ceramic coated 5 wheels and plastic.im in michigan and price was little over 6 grand.had to take some of it apart like to get film on grill behind push bar,and clay bar truck.if you can find someone that does freehand install instead of precut from plotter. other thing it has to be washed with ph neutral soap sames as ceramic coat i believe.
Ford Bronco Considering PPF (paint protection film) and/or Ceramic coating. Thoughts? inbound859048688601207105
How’s it holding up? Would you recommend it? I’m in Michigan as well, do you have a recommended installer? Thanks!