Sponsored

Considering putting in an order with my local dealer...

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was considering putting in an order with my local dealer. I am already aware that it would be a long time before mine was built and shipped and I'm willing to wait. But now due to recent events, I am a bit hesitant and am thinking I should just continue to wait before doing anything.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Put the order in.

You don’t have a VIN so won’t be built this year. You’ll have at least 8-9 months before production so the issues should be addressed.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was considering putting in an order with my local dealer. I am already aware that it would be a long time before mine was built and shipped and I'm willing to wait. But now due to recent events, I am a bit hesitant and am thinking I should just continue to wait before doing anything.

What do you guys think?
You gain nothing by waiting, you have a reservation by putting in an order. No brainer...put in an order. You will change your order based on current information when the time comes to finalize it.

Numbr4stuna

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends on their deposit policy and your build. If you chose a soft top 4 door you may get it next month...if you go hardtop and can get your money back, you may have 2 years to cancel. Seems like the vast majority of buyers that have taken possession already love their truck...

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was able to drive a 7 speed Badlands yesterday and to say I really loved that vehicle is an understatement.I have a WildTrak ordered but am wondering myself if I should switch back to a Badlands.As far as waiting I do look forward to the day you can walk into a dealer and open order like normal.Hard to be patient,but perhaps it would be good to let things shake out a bit more.

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you put in an order for a 4 door soft top, you’ll probably get it before any of us with a 2 door order 13 months in.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would place the reservation, but make sure you know for certain where your dealer is at with respect to price. Many people have been surprised when the vehicles were delivered.

OP
OP
RobCo

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you put in an order for a 4 door soft top, you’ll probably get it before any of us with a 2 door order 13 months in.
That, is still something i'm on the fence about. The one I took for the test drive was a 2 door Outer Banks and it was awesome. I'm sure the 4 door is no different just a bit larger....
Sponsored