Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If what you say is true then the Sasquatch package on the Badlands makes it the tallest trim correct?
No, it would be the same as any other Sasquatch package. The Bilstein shocks plus some 0.6" lift and the 35's. The height difference I'm referring to is with the tire sizes taken out of the calculation.
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People like to complain. I have this discussion with my kids and my staff all the time.
"So, you are saying you won't take advantage of this because it is not your ideal? And with no other option that meets your ideal, instead you will do without completely? Perfection is the enemy of Execution."
Exactly. Sometimes you just gotta go full send and know that nothing will be perfect.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
does the badlands comes with 4.7 gears regardless of engine size?

I can't see to find any literature that shows 4.7 gears with manual.

So get 33 BFG stock and take them off immediately. Badlands stick 2.3 has the 4.7 gears anyways in the axles. 33 BFGs AT will sell in a heartbeat. It's a tire swap away from squatch

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
does the badlands comes with 4.7 gears regardless of engine size?

I can't see to find any literature that shows 4.7 gears with manual.
Yes according to the spec sheets cord put out. Manual Badlands is 4.7 even with 33s

Sponsored

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s a lot of bad information here and lousy suppositions with facts not known.
It be knife to know the angles on a stick badlands.
Ford boast the angles on the Sasquatch and the crawl of the 7sp and did not share you can’t combine them!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How will ford account for the speedometer between 33s and 35s on the same gearing of 4.7?
Years back, speedo was driven by the anti lock brake sensor which monitored rpm's of the tire and caculated MPH from a known tire revolutions per mile. Change tires, input the new tires rpmile, presto, correct speedo.
Took 5 minutes, they billed you an hour minimum.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
let's fast forward to the present sir. :)

Years back, speedo was driven by the anti lock brake sensor which monitored rpm's of the tire and caculated MPH from a known tire revolutions per mile. Change tires, input the new tires rpmile, presto, correct speedo.
Took 5 minutes, they billed you an hour minimum.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford can't offer a V8 and Jeep will only do it for 1-2 years Max. You are forgetting that the Fed gov has a sliding EPA average gas mileage mandate for auto manufacturer. This was suspended in 2016, but most likely coming back in 2021. If it was not canceled it would require an average of around 30 now, and soon 50. Basically it was trying to force us all into electric cars to save the environment. This is just for US, but other countries already are tightening up emission requirements. V8's unfortunately are going away. BTW my commuter car is a 6.2L LS3 which I plan to trade in on Bronco.

Even hybrid SUV's don't get 50. Only the smaller cars do.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford can't offer a V8 and Jeep will only do it for 1-2 years Max. You are forgetting that the Fed gov has a sliding EPA average gas mileage mandate for auto manufacturer. This was suspended in 2016, but most likely coming back in 2021. If it was not canceled it would require an average of around 30 now, and soon 50. Basically it was trying to force us all into electric cars to save the environment. This is just for US, but other countries already are tightening up emission requirements. V8's unfortunately are going away. BTW my commuter car is a 6.2L LS3 which I plan to trade in on Bronco.

Even hybrid SUV's don't get 50. Only the smaller cars do.
Why can’t ford offer a v8? EPA regs?
Sponsored