First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think Ford could solve a lot of frustrations by offering the V8. Since it puts out slightly less torque than the tuned up 2.7 it should still work with the manual.
I’m a v8 fan but after researching the twin turbo 2.7 v6 is a perfect candidate for the new bronco and I thought I would never say that. The v6 is lighter and makes great torque at 3000. The v8 would require stiffer front suspension and probably would flex as good off-road and not handle as well on the light weight frame platform. The 302 in early bronco didn’t have much power
Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way harder than adding buttons. More expensive too.
Not to be a dick but no shit. That was in response to someone’s argument saying it wasn’t happening because of the selector panel. The selector panel will be adjusted based on equipment.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I don't get it. So you're not going to buy a Bronco because it doesn't have exactly what you want, and will instead go buy something else that doesn't have any of those things either?

Not to point out the thread creator as part of this category, but since the reveal I have seen quite a bit of "concern trolling" on this forum. There are the usual suspects that pop in from time to time but it's mostly newer users creating threads. I'm not saying that not having manual with sasquatch isn't a valid concern, but there is a 40+ page thread on it with good discussion that is always Page 1 in General.

The only thing I can think of that may curb threads like these are if Administrator imposes a thread creation limitation until you hit a post-count threshold. I just don't buy that someone can take the time to create a thread but not read the titles on page 1 to see there's a lengthy discussion on the exact topic they're concerned about that they could participate in.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to point out the thread creator as part of this category, but since the reveal I have seen quite a bit of "concern trolling" on this forum. There are the usual suspects that pop in from time to time but it's mostly newer users creating threads. I'm not saying that not having manual with sasquatch isn't a valid concern, but there is a 40+ page thread on it with good discussion that is always Page 1 in General.

The only thing I can think of that may curb threads like these are if Administrator imposes a thread creation limitation until you hit a post-count threshold. I just don't buy that someone can take the time to create a thread but not read the titles on page 1 to see there's a lengthy discussion on the exact topic they're concerned about that they could participate in.
The shitposting will stop in a month when the novelty wears off or the Official pricing lists come out, whichever comes first.

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can always tune the 2.3 EcoBoost to 310hp and 370 ft lbs of torque with a tune from Five Star Tuning.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
without the Sasquatch package, you will not clear 35s.

You will need a lift and prob new (taller) shocks. The aftermarket is going to have a field day with the bronco. Where the supra was the main attraction at sema 2 years ago the Bronco will be the main attraction at Sema 2021. I bet we will see Broncos with 40s.

:)

So get 33 BFG stock and take them off immediately. Badlands stick 2.3 has the 4.7 gears anyways in the axles. 33 BFGs AT will sell in a heartbeat. It's a tire swap away from squatch

Buckin’Around

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz ML63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not on the Badlands trim. The only difference is wheels, tires and fenders.

BadlandsMT already comes with the final gearing, upgraded axle, upgraded suspension and front and rear lockers.
Interesting. Thanks for the info! ?

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wait...the build and price tool will likely cause a deluge of new complaints.
You know thats right! "I cant believe they are charging $XXX for YYY package!! I quit!

LOL

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You will need a lift and prob new (taller) shocks. The aftermarket is going to have a field day with the bronco. Where the supra was the main attraction at sema 2 years ago the Bronco will be the main attraction at Sema 2021. I bet we will see Broncos with 40s.

Badlands has its own suspension upgrades, 35’s are offered as well.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When a new car is going to come out do consumers usually complain this much? I am pretty excited about the bronco but now I kinda wish they just waited to tell us what you can have instead of everyone complaining and creating petitions for the options they want

Make the best of what they are offering or get something else.
Thats the world we live in now. People petition when a MOVIE doesn't go the way they wanted it to. Its a "please me and only me" culture....end rant

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you work internally at Ford and have proof of this? The Sasquatch is 0.6" higher than a Badlands, I highly doubt 35's will not clear. Even if they did rub (prob when the swaybar is disconnected) adding a 0.6" spacer lift is simple. Mark Levine from Ford specifically said the shocks on Sasquatch and Badlands are identical.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Despite what Ford says I am not happy that ford forcing you to do it there way.

As of right now there is no way I can configure a Bronco they way I want, and for over 50 grand if I can't get it the way I want, I will walk away.

Though I am going to wait till the actual ordering books are official. Everything Ford has posted so far says subject to change so I am hoping Ford is watching the concerns I am many other have, and will make a few changes to available options. A few very minor changes will satisfy just about all the concerns

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If what you say is true then the Sasquatch package on the Badlands makes it the tallest trim correct?

Do you work internally at Ford and have proof of this? The Sasquatch is 0.6" higher than a Badlands, I highly doubt 35's will not clear. Even if they did rub (prob when the swaybar is disconnected) adding a 0.6" spacer lift is simple. Mark Levine from Ford specifically said the shocks on Sasquatch and Badlands are identical.
Sponsored