First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the main constraints with this build? Only Sas and maybe Modular bumper?

*modular bumper + brush guard and high package not listed but all included in build

Ford Bronco Constraints with Build? B876419C-EA7D-4B9E-B4F7-EE5DC0551DD5
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

High package, Sasquatch package, Brush Guard, Bumper
I have all these options, less the brush guard. If these are constraints, why did i get a build week of 12/13? (Day2 rez). Praying I don't get bumped.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have all these options, less the brush guard. If these are constraints, why did i get a build week of 12/13? (Day2 rez). Praying I don't get bumped.
High package isn’t a constraint…you got a build date because they had enough of the inventory of the constrained items to build yours when they got to you in order at your dealer. They are building trucks with all those constraints at the percentages in the chart I posted above. If you’re a soft top, you’re still in a good spot to get build no matter what your other constraints are, because they’re building 61% soft tops and the US order bank is only 10% or so soft tops….so they are getting built.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

High package isn’t a constraint…you got a build date because they had enough of the inventory of the constrained items to build yours when they got to you in order at your dealer. They are building trucks with all those constraints at the percentages in the chart I posted above. If you’re a soft top, you’re still in a good spot to get build no matter what your other constraints are, because they’re building 61% soft tops and the US order bank is only 10% or so soft tops….so they are getting built.
Thanks. I held out for the hard top.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

High package isn’t a constraint…
Huh… saw the other post and high package is not listed.

My dealer’s regional Ford representative said that the 12” screen, the B&O sound system, and some of the modules needed in the adaptive cruise control system are constrained.

I had thought the 12” screen was in the High package, but maybe I’m wrong?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honest question, please don't scold me. Ignoring all the other constraints (SAS, Lux, etc) if you build your Bronco with a soft top does it significantly help your build?

I did not have a reservation. At all. I ordered my Bronco last week. Build in signature. Can I expect it withing 2022?

Thanks for your input.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honest question, please don't scold me. Ignoring all the other constraints (SAS, Lux, etc) if you build your Bronco with a soft top does it significantly help your build?

I did not have a reservation. At all. I ordered my Bronco last week. Build in signature. Can I expect it withing 2022?

Thanks for your input.
In theory it does a lot. Ford has pretty much broke me though. I know my res was late but I was thinking June of MY22 at worst. Now that Ford dropped the actual reservation system, dealer allocation is the primary factor.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 2 door Sasquatch BL. I’m looking at maybe Summer or Fall of 22. Just guessing. I might see it this winter but I highly doubt it.

I went with high package, capable bumper, engine block heater and tow.
Sponsored