Black Diamond
Does all this make sense.

Summary
- 7/22/20 reservation
- 1/30/21 convert order Big Bend
- 3/25/21 switch to Black Diamond after Ford email saying we could change
- 4/7/21 correct dealer error in Black Diamond order

10/18/21 re-order Black Diamond now as MY22

So did the convert today keeping Black Diamond.
- Color change from Rapid Red to Race Red
- Opted to keep the new stock bumper instead of pay extra for the modular bumper I no longer get.
- Biggest change was addition of Sasquatch now that available with standard transmission.

Not counting Sasquatch addition build price was lower since Rapid Red was extra $$ in original build. If I adjusted for things I didn't get it should have been about $900 lower.

So no information on what I might get if anything in price protection.

Dealer didn't ask for any more money than the original $100. Others seem to be getting asked for money.

Never received any confirmation email after the update.

Order preview they had me sign said priority code 99. I questioned it and was told that was because order wasn't submitted. I asked for printout showing other priority after they said they submitted it. They said I should already have confirmation email but it hasn't been seen 12 hours later.

My online reservation still shows the Big Bend and MY 2021. I know this has been common. I was hoping it would sort out with MY22. EVERYONE says when order is picked up it will be the Black Diamond, but has anyone actually had this happen or is this something that is "supposed" to happen.

I never received any correspondence from Ford about my order updates, just the only 1/30 big bend when I converted the order. Delear has provided preview sheets.

Dealer did show me a document that actually appeared to have my reservation number along with my new MY22 order, which was first I see anything like that and somewhat reassuring.

This just bugs the heck out of me that I don't get confirmation email. I feel like my order if left in some limbo.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does all this make sense.

Summary
- 7/22/20 reservation
- 1/30/21 convert order Big Bend
- 3/25/21 switch to Black Diamond after Ford email saying we could change
- 4/7/21 correct dealer error in Black Diamond order

10/18/21 re-order Black Diamond now as MY22

So did the convert today keeping Black Diamond.
- Color change from Rapid Red to Race Red
- Opted to keep the new stock bumper instead of pay extra for the modular bumper I no longer get.
- Biggest change was addition of Sasquatch now that available with standard transmission.

Not counting Sasquatch addition build price was lower since Rapid Red was extra $$ in original build. If I adjusted for things I didn't get it should have been about $900 lower.

So no information on what I might get if anything in price protection.

Dealer didn't ask for any more money than the original $100. Others seem to be getting asked for money.

Never received any confirmation email after the update.

Order preview they had me sign said priority code 99. I questioned it and was told that was because order wasn't submitted. I asked for printout showing other priority after they said they submitted it. They said I should already have confirmation email but it hasn't been seen 12 hours later.

My online reservation still shows the Big Bend and MY 2021. I know this has been common. I was hoping it would sort out with MY22. EVERYONE says when order is picked up it will be the Black Diamond, but has anyone actually had this happen or is this something that is "supposed" to happen.

I never received any correspondence from Ford about my order updates, just the only 1/30 big bend when I converted the order. Delear has provided preview sheets.

Dealer did show me a document that actually appeared to have my reservation number along with my new MY22 order, which was first I see anything like that and somewhat reassuring.

This just bugs the heck out of me that I don't get confirmation email. I feel like my order if left in some limbo.
From what I hear that 99 code is pretty much like don 't build this now.

OP
OP

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I hear that 99 code is pretty much like don 't build this now.
I know the 99 is don't build. They did provide me a sheet, after the one I signed, that showed a code 19. That is good. I want to believe that means it is okay

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just reordered yesterday with my dealer and did not receive an email from Ford. Their website still shows my original build from my first order back on 2-22-21. I was hoping to get an email to confirm the order was submitted. I did get a signed DORA sheet with a priority code 19 from the dealer so I guess i should be ok.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not gotten a 2022 order confirmation from Ford email. However my dealer sent me my Dora to sign off on, and it showed priority 19 with 2022 model. Being the fact that it was out of the Dora I'm assuming it has to have been ordered.

Just now I checked my Ford site and guess what...

Ford Bronco Convert to MY 2022 getting no confirmation Screenshot_20211019-053200_Chrome

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Priority code 99 is not good. I re-placed my order on 10/15 just to change color from RR to CG. Dealer processed and we signed the build sheet and it had code 10 on it. I've placed a deposit of $1400 with the dealer last March. Perhaps this helps. Have not received any email or VIN from Ford but my account shows now a 2022 order in so something seems to be working.

OP
OP

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have not gotten a 2022 order confirmation from Ford email. However my dealer sent me my Dora to sign off on, and it showed priority 19 with 2022 model. Being the fact that it was out of the Dora I'm assuming it has to have been ordered.

Just now I checked my Ford site and guess what...
I just look and mine now shows 2022 too. My question though, was this change that you saw, and I see a response to our re-order, or is it a global change on the site since they know all 21 are going to be 22. I also note that neither yours nor mine say what trim, it just says Bronco. Previously it said in my case Bronco Big Bend. The rendering on mine is wrong color, as has been the case for a long time though originally it did match the Rapid Red I ordered. There is enough resolution that I can tell the fender sticker is black diamond on mine yours is different so maybe that means something.

Still no email this morning.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just look and mine now shows 2022 too. My question though, was this change that you saw, and I see a response to our re-order, or is it a global change on the site since they know all 21 are going to be 22. I also note that neither yours nor mine say what trim, it just says Bronco. Previously it said in my case Bronco Big Bend. The rendering on mine is wrong color, as has been the case for a long time though originally it did match the Rapid Red I ordered. There is enough resolution that I can tell the fender sticker is black diamond on mine yours is different so maybe that means something.

Still no email this morning.

When they initially made my reservation, way back when we didn't know anything about anything, I just randomly picked an OBX. So my picture has been that even though I ordered a WT.

And you're right about the global change, but there are many people that were posting that they're still said 2021. I did get an email from my dealer yesterday saying that they ordered my 2022, but nothing from Ford themselves yet.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Using the other bronco tracker on the site, mine shows 2022 and has all the options I selected but the paint shows shadow black and not eruption green. Praying its just a glitch.

OP
OP

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Using the other bronco tracker on the site, mine shows 2022 and has all the options I selected but the paint shows shadow black and not eruption green. Praying its just a glitch.
What other tracker? I think I had it once but lost the link.

Sponsored

Loubiz90

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took me 4 days to get the email from Ford. I have a priority code 10 now, was a 19 for MY21. Don't worry, the email will come

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
that followed by your order number should pull up a more detailed status but only slightly more detailed.
Dealer finally emailed me an update to my color so now mine shows eruption green but i'm still coded 99 per my dealer dora paperwork.
Thanks. That is a useful link to see what has been submitted matches what I asked for and what the dealer printed for me to sign.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The order summary for my MY21 showed code 19. A few days later the order was submitted from the dealer system to Ford and I got the confirmation email form Ford. Last week, the MY22 order summary I got when I re-ordered said code 10. I got an email 6 days later after it was actually submitted to Ford and I received the email. I have never had a 99 on any of my order summary paperwork as I've always wanted to build.

I'd question the 99 and if you don't get a confirmation email at some point soon, I'd question that too.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My new MY22 order is in, and I have received confirmation from Ford. My tracker still shows the old AMB color which isn't available. It also still says I placed the order on 3/17/21. So, I don't think they're updating.
Sponsored