Clubs

Does all this make sense.

Summary
- 7/22/20 reservation
- 1/30/21 convert order Big Bend
- 3/25/21 switch to Black Diamond after Ford email saying we could change
- 4/7/21 correct dealer error in Black Diamond order

10/18/21 re-order Black Diamond now as MY22

So did the convert today keeping Black Diamond.
- Color change from Rapid Red to Race Red
- Opted to keep the new stock bumper instead of pay extra for the modular bumper I no longer get.
- Biggest change was addition of Sasquatch now that available with standard transmission.

Not counting Sasquatch addition build price was lower since Rapid Red was extra $$ in original build. If I adjusted for things I didn't get it should have been about $900 lower.

So no information on what I might get if anything in price protection.

Dealer didn't ask for any more money than the original $100. Others seem to be getting asked for money.

Never received any confirmation email after the update.

Order preview they had me sign said priority code 99. I questioned it and was told that was because order wasn't submitted. I asked for printout showing other priority after they said they submitted it. They said I should already have confirmation email but it hasn't been seen 12 hours later.

My online reservation still shows the Big Bend and MY 2021. I know this has been common. I was hoping it would sort out with MY22. EVERYONE says when order is picked up it will be the Black Diamond, but has anyone actually had this happen or is this something that is "supposed" to happen.

I never received any correspondence from Ford about my order updates, just the only 1/30 big bend when I converted the order. Delear has provided preview sheets.

Dealer did show me a document that actually appeared to have my reservation number along with my new MY22 order, which was first I see anything like that and somewhat reassuring.

This just bugs the heck out of me that I don't get confirmation email. I feel like my order if left in some limbo.
Your order must by removed from 99 status. Most Dealers will place it at a number of 10>19. My Dealer did it immediately as he placed the order. It may take 2 days to get an email from Ford...(maybe longer with all the re-orders). I did my re-order yesterday and have not received one either. MAKE SURE (takes a few days) to get the DORA confirmation of order with the factory FROM YOUR DEALER!!! Verify that everything is correct including the package codes!!! Lastly, hopefully you have a signed agreement on the price you are paying....that is a must also.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
that followed by your order number should pull up a more detailed status but only slightly more detailed.
Dealer finally emailed me an update to my color so now mine shows eruption green but i'm still coded 99 per my dealer dora paperwork.
I have seen that link before but other than my personal information....nothing regarding my order has ever showed on that specific link.

OP
OP

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your order must by removed from 99 status. Most Dealers will place it at a number of 10>19. My Dealer did it immediately as he placed the order. It may take 2 days to get an email from Ford...(maybe longer with all the re-orders). I did my re-order yesterday and have not received one either. MAKE SURE (takes a few days) to get the DORA confirmation of order with the factory FROM YOUR DEALER!!! Verify that everything is correct including the package codes!!! Lastly, hopefully you have a signed agreement on the price you are paying....that is a must also.
Thank you for the good information. The dealer supposedly changed it from a 99 to a 19 and gave me a printout showing the code 19. I seen many saying they got a code 10 right away. I hope there aren't any games and it wasn't promptly set back to 99. Not sure why they would do that.

Never heard heard of a DORA, but sounds good.

I have yet to get an email, and it has been two full days now.

Now that I got the link to the more detailed order information, I see the new information there and all looks like I ordered it even though it doesn't mention Black Diamond (or other trim level). There are some black diamond included items that don't seem to be on the list but those "standard" items didn't ever show in the order sheet so not particularly alarmed.

Also understand about getting a purchase agreement.

OP
OP

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
that followed by your order number should pull up a more detailed status but only slightly more detailed.
Dealer finally emailed me an update to my color so now mine shows eruption green but i'm still coded 99 per my dealer dora paperwork.
Thanks, I had that once but lost it when computer got lost.

Looking at that I see the new information for my 22 which is somewhat reassuring.

Previously even that page showed wrong info after switching from Big Bend to black diamond.

I added Sasquatch now that it is now offered on standard trans. Since that is a new 2022 option I wonder if that will set me back.

OP
OP

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Took me 4 days to get the email from Ford. I have a priority code 10 now, was a 19 for MY21. Don't worry, the email will come
Is priority code in email? Only place I ever seen it is on the order sheet preview the dealer has given. I am wondering if the 19 they set it to since it was 99 has significance compared to the 10 many 21s pushed to 22 are seeing.

Sponsored

Loubiz90

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is priority code in email? Only place I ever seen it is on the order sheet preview the dealer has given. I am wondering if the 19 they set it to since it was 99 has significance compared to the 10 many 21s pushed to 22 are seeing.
No, it's not in the email. Only on my order sheet from the dealer/ford

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the good information. The dealer supposedly changed it from a 99 to a 19 and gave me a printout showing the code 19. I seen many saying they got a code 10 right away. I hope there aren't any games and it wasn't promptly set back to 99. Not sure why they would do that.

Never heard heard of a DORA, but sounds good.

I have yet to get an email, and it has been two full days now.

Now that I got the link to the more detailed order information, I see the new information there and all looks like I ordered it even though it doesn't mention Black Diamond (or other trim level). There are some black diamond included items that don't seem to be on the list but those "standard" items didn't ever show in the order sheet so not particularly alarmed.

Also understand about getting a purchase agreement.
10-19 pretty much means all the same. Typically Ford makes them all 19's on their end. Some are reporting the emails taking 5-6 days to receive. The DORA, your Dealer should have it in 2-3 days. Make sure you get a copy, it's not confidential or anything. You can check that every item and package is coded correctly. I would say that, that is a critical step. Just make sure it's what you are ordering and no screw ups.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think all dealers can just wave their Harry Potter wand and change the priority code. This is where allocations and such come into play.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer updated my 2.7 Big Bend order today to change the color and add Sasquatch. They also had to change the engine code so Sasquatch would add. I received a confirmation email from [email protected] that had my new info, along with one of the generic "Your Bronco Order has been Updated" from [email protected]-ford.com. I think the first one was because the dealer emailed it to me from the order system.
Sponsored