First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call from my salesperson. He offered option to convert in person or online. I chose in person bc I am slightly paranoid of the below. Anyone else? lol

I want to go there in person to have a written agreement that if I am unhappy with the Bronco once delivered that they dont think they can pull some ish. When I say unhappy I mean during test drive something is off or they messed up my build options. Not... I got cold feet.

I want to get in writing the price. I don't want to do it online and it shows $X and then I pick it up and they go "Oh yeah. You did not know we would add 4K over it?".

I want to get in writing what they will give me on my trade-in with understanding of depreciation based on added time and millage. I have had my M4 appraised at a few places and want to see if they will match/beat.

Also, I want to reiterate the incentives another dealer is willing to give me that at, as of now, they said they do not offer (lifetime drivetrain, first year free maintenance, road side). I like my salesperson but in the end why would I convert there when I can get better at a different local dealer?
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the call from my salesperson. He offered option to convert in person or online. I chose in person bc I am slightly paranoid of the below. Anyone else? lol

I want to go there in person to have a written agreement that if I am unhappy with the Bronco once delivered that they dont think they can pull some ish. When I say unhappy I mean during test drive something is off or they messed up my build options. Not... I got cold feet.

I want to get in writing the price. I don't want to do it online and it shows $X and then I pick it up and they go "Oh yeah. You did not know we would add 4K over it?".

I want to get in writing what they will give me on my trade-in with understanding of depreciation based on added time and millage. I have had my M4 appraised at a few places and want to see if they will match/beat.

Also, I want to reiterate the incentives another dealer is willing to give me that at, as of now, they said they do not offer (lifetime drivetrain, first year free maintenance, road side). I like my salesperson but in the end why would I convert there when I can get better at a different local dealer?
Any agreements in writing are easily transmitted via electronic means... eg email, fax if you prefer.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They probably won't give you anything in writing about your trade-in. I wouldn't even mention your trade-in until you are scheduled to pick up your Bronco. The sticky part about telling them the other deals you have from other dealerships is the reservation/allocation system. You might be #1 on the list at dealership A that charges MSRP. You might be #75 on the list at dealership B that is selling at $2000 under MSRP.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Many of us won't be able to do it in person because we got a deal from a remote dealer.

Any legit dealer will send you a copy, with agreed price, correct selections, and signed.
Sponsored