First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting how the UAW had no chases of COVID when making masks and other safety gear but when it was time to build vehicles "someone got sick"? Hmmm....
it is my understanding that they were employee volunteers and were likely setup to work in much fewer numbers and were setup to work with better distancing than car production demands.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting how the UAW had no chases of COVID when making masks and other safety gear but when it was time to build vehicles "someone got sick"? Hmmm....
its called UAW Workers making $6000 a month at home on unemployment vs $5000 working so any excuse they need they will use

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$3550 maximum unemployment after %15 taxes in michigan. Based on on 52 weeks divided by 12 (4.3 something weeks a month). This includes the 600 extra.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dude....I'm just ready to get back to juijitsu. I miss folding laundry with people still in them and simulating maiming and murder.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
WE BETTER NOT SHUT DOWN AGAIN FOR A HAND FULL OF ALREADY SICK PEOPLE!

I love how the news is spewing lies about ICU cases in the USA “MASSIVE INCREASE” since when is 400 more ICU cases in TEXAS a huge increase? Or 500 in Arizona?

you do realize more people are hospitalized with the flu and pneumonia right? (Which drs are instructed to call it covid)

80% of ICU cases and deaths are from already ill people. Old people in assisted living. ITS NOT A PANDEMIC!

if we shut down again then we just better shut down the whole WORLD Every January- March to stop the flu from killing people too....

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont think we need a shutdown, but I do think we need people to get their heads out of their asses. Just take basic precautions dont do belly shots in a crowded pool to celebrate veterans because its memorial day. Wash your hands when you eat or after you pick your nose. Dont cram in places of buisness, call it social distancing if you want or just call it common courtesy. The US is still seeing just under 1000 deaths a day off it. Maybe %15 percent were so old they would've died anyway. so that leaves 7 to 800 dead atleast on top of all the other ways to die in this country, like walking and texting, drinking and driving, an the newly popular going to a protest.

So we do need to take it seriously, without freaking out. Thats what Bronco news is for.
Sponsored