Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Raptor, '19 Lincoln Navigator, Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
N2DZ16038ZA L=$641.18 RF
N2DZ16039ZA L=$636.02 LF
N2DZ7829038ZA L=$665.98 RR
N2DZ7829039ZA L=$666.08 LR
@flip Would like to say thank you for sharing this info. It was helpful as I shared this info with my dealership parts department to order the correct fender. They were unable to find it in their system.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip Would like to say thank you for sharing this info. It was helpful as I shared this info with my dealership parts department to order the correct fender. They were unable to find it in their system.
Depending on which parts software they're using Ford still has a ton of current model year stuff that's not listed yet. For the stuff I can't find, the next best option is to use a VIN from a vehicle that has a specific part or option needed and run it through Ford's OASIS system to get a HVBOM (historical vehicle bill of materials) list that breaks down every part and engineering number on that vehicle. They can then input that number into the DOW parts system to get pricing, availability and see any remarks Ford may have (back orders, delayed availability, supplier issues, etc).

This is why I ask folks for VINs a lot of times, especially on newer stuff. I can look parts up for a bronco and the catalogue basically shows everything but generally doesn't get very specific on some items. If I input a VIN, it will get specific but sometimes there're options and the descriptions aren't that great. HVBOM is usually the last resort.

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@flip - great info here. Any chance you can find the part numbers for the Bronco Raptor running boards? Thanks in advance.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The boards show direct ship from the mfgr, none in stock, supplier shortage in the notes but do price. Not sure if these are complete rails with the steps and brackets but are shown per side. Weight is 18lb each and have a list price of $1,763.18 each.

Here is what it shows on a HVBOM. Top one is the service part number, bottom two are engineering numbers of sub components.

N2DZ-16450-ZA step assembly
N2DV-16470-AB (2) bracket/running board
N2DV-16470-CB (1) bracket/running board RH

N2DZ-16451-ZA step assembly
N2DV-16470-AB (2) bracket/running board
N2DV-16471-CB (1) bracket/running board LH

Last edited:

dassarkhan

Raptor
First Name
Das
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Raptor, '19 Lincoln Navigator, Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Depending on which parts software they're using Ford still has a ton of current model year stuff that's not listed yet. For the stuff I can't find, the next best option is to use a VIN from a vehicle that has a specific part or option needed and run it through Ford's OASIS system to get a HVBOM (historical vehicle bill of materials) list that breaks down every part and engineering number on that vehicle. They can then input that number into the DOW parts system to get pricing, availability and see any remarks Ford may have (back orders, delayed availability, supplier issues, etc).

This is why I ask folks for VINs a lot of times, especially on newer stuff. I can look parts up for a bronco and the catalogue basically shows everything but generally doesn't get very specific on some items. If I input a VIN, it will get specific but sometimes there're options and the descriptions aren't that great. HVBOM is usually the last resort.
@flip I’ve been trying to find a part number for the decals for Bronco Raptor. Both sides and hood. Any luck with those?

Sponsored

vick

First Name
Vick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At least for me, aesthetics is a secondary benefit. I purchased XPel to protect the surfaces from rock chips and trail scratches. Surface care is incredilb

Practical reasons - protects painted and non-painted surfaces from rock chips and trail rash. Also, makes washing the vehicle extremely easy — especially with XPel Fusion (their new film). Prior to wrapping my fenders, I had a couple drops of gas drop on the fender and immediately wiped it off; but it left a discoloration that took a little more elbow regressed to get out. With the film, it just wipes away. Working on ensuring no future drops!
can I get away with just ceramic if I plan to have the car for 3 years? I just have a hard time after paying ADM and its 6500 with ceramic. 5k for ppf and 1500 for ceramic. Just highway driving no offroad

Last edited:
OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
can I get away with just ceramic if I plan to have the car for 3 years? I just have a hard time after paying ADM and its 6500 with ceramic. 5k for ppf and 1500 for ceramic. Just highway driving no offroad
In my opinion it depends on the color. Ceramic can still scratch and show hairline scratches from washing or brushing up against a dirty vehicle. My rig is black so I wanted to protect it. If I had a lighter color such as white or cyber orange I would have probably just wrapped the front and the rear passenger doors(or just the lower part of the doors) and ceramic the entire vehicle. Highways still have rocks and they fly at much higher velocity.

All in all you will probably be fine if you are okay with a few small blemishes over time, just stating what I would do.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dropped mine off this morning. Xpel Ultimate on the paint, fusion on top and stealth on the fenders. My Raptor is black so I am being cautious lol
Mind if I ask what you paid for everything and who is doing the work? I’m in the LA area too, and cautious…

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could see why parts are getting so expensive… typically, most business is going to come after a crash. What’re you gonna do… not buy the part? LOL

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mind if I ask what you paid for everything and who is doing the work? I’m in the LA area too, and cautious…
In LA you’re going to pay $6,500 on the low end.

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
M2 is correct in the post above. I use Sticker City in Studio City. They do good work and Stand by their products and work. If you go there ask for Jason.

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@flip I’ve been trying to find a part number for the decals for Bronco Raptor. Both sides and hood. Any luck with those?
Underground Graphics produces similar decals to the Raptor, they call it the Braptor Kit.
Sponsored